The discussions

Why do my pdf documents open in word?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't figure out why my PDFs always get open in Word but not the Adobe program? Does anyone have a quick answer? Thank you so much! ...

32 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2019 by
tinman

How to repair a pdf corrupted doc

Solved/Closed

Hi, I am having a problem trying to open a PDF file. Ever time I attempt to open, Adobe Reader loads, but displays error message: There was an error ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2019 by
Markdc

I need a pdf to word 2007 converter

Solved

can you recommend a reliable pdf to word office 2007 converter? I downloaded pdfsmall converter and when I load the pdf file to be converted it gives...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2019 by
subsystems

How can i convert a docx file to pdf ?

Solved

DOCX to PDF Converter software - you can convert your files from DOC or DOCX format to PDF format in just a few seconds with no other external compone...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2019 by
kieferschild

Convert pdf to word without altering pdf images

Solved/Closed

Can converting from PDF to word be done without alterations of the PDF images?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2018 by
Ceemaru

Convert wordpad document back to pdf

Solved

Hello, i as sent a file and wheni went to open it it said open with word or internet i picked word and now its not what i wanted to have done beca...

10 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

How do i change a word doc into pdf or similar file format

Solved

Want to send off a resume and they do not accept my covering letter in Word format, how do I change it to PDF or similar please

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2017 by
KatdirecT

Recover corrupted pdf files

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to recover a folder with some critical data that was damaged or corrupted, likely by a virus. It’s a 10GB folder that contains P...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Converter for pdf to word document

Solved

Hello, I would like to know how to get the software for converting PDF documents to Word documents.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
ccmmember

Adobe reader error 0:104

Solved

One of my users is having a strange issue. When she tries to open a PDF file from within Internet Explorer 8 using Adobe Acrobat Reader X (latest ver...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Acrobat reader

Solved

Hello, I get a prompt that my acrobat browser plugin is missing and need to reinstall. Do I need to download the software again? Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Margaret

Opening pdf files in photoshop

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble opening my pdf file that I created using photoshop CS2. I can't seem to open this file anymore, previously I could open i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
avilsben

Adobe reader could not open because it is either not a supported

Solved

HI i HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS XP AT OFFICE while opening one PDF file I am getting this error messege. Adobe Reader could not open because it is e...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Adobe reader error message at opening .pdf file

Solved

hello, I open my big .pdf file and Adobe Reader says: "The File is Corrupted or damaged hence cannot be opened". How to overcome such error mess...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
caseysutton

Pdf file not open

Solved

i am getting the following error message when I open the pdffile "Adobe Reader could not open 'xxxx.pdf' because it is either not a supported file ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
conorrose

How i can open damaged pdf files?

Solved

I have an issue with trying to open old PDF files in Adobe Reader 9 Standard. The files were created in 2000 and they need to be retrieved to be put ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
HaSw8

Can't open scanned document when broken up into 2 pdf's

Solved

When I scan a large color document on the color printer, the PDFs that are sent to me via Email can not be opened. The error message indicates it is n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2015 by
thierryhauet

Pdf to word or excel

Solved/Closed

Dear Sir/Madam, Can I know about the software and it can support our alignment if the text or images in PDF changes to word and it doesnt get align...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
elton

Possible to import pdf data onlin into excel?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to import pdf data from the internet into excel? Or do I need a special adobe acrobat program to do so? ...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
Rajesh

I can't open my pdf attachment in my eamil

Solved/Closed

Hello, plz help me,i tried to open PDF attachment in my eamil but I could'nt .Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2014 by
max

Why i cant open my pdf files even though i'm having adobe reader

Solved/Closed

hai. i'm having new version of adobe reader, when I try to open my pdf files by double clinking on it it opens in word. when I try to select'open-wit...

12 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
reshma

How to conver image to pdf file?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to send a File to my friend which in format of Images but Images are so large and my friend want it only the format of PDF File as h...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
arronlee

Changes on a pdf document

Solved

Good morning Please can you advise how to make changes on a PDF document that was send to you via email need to change some text

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Acrobat reader

Solved

Hello, pls send me acrobat software. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Pdf file convewrsion

Solved

I am having a similar problem to the one I have copied into the e mail below. It seems all of my adobe acrobat files have been converted word documen...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Charlie

Can not read pdf file

Solved

i can not read pdf file plz help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
bluenose

Open pdf file using command buttong in excel

Solved

Hello, i have a form in excel which retrieves details of a user from one of the worksheet. against tht user row, there is a pdf file name which basic...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2012 by
IAN

Remove watermark/objects in pdf

Solved

Hello, I wanted to remove watermark/image like objects at particular portion of every page of a pdf. Can anyone please tell me which software app t...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
mreccentric

Convert pdf to epub on my iphone

Solved

Hello! I would like to convert a PDF file to ePub format for reading it on an iPhone. Is there an online/desktop tool that will allow me to do that?...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
green7o7o

Damaged pdf file

Solved

Hello, I have been working on a project in photoshop and today a file I have been saving as a PDF won't open, it says it is damaged, but it has bee...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2011 by
Adobe 5 forever

Acrobat reader free 9 version

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 5.0acrobat reader free 9version

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

How to install pdf reader in micromax q5fb mobile phone

Solved

Hello, Please tell me the steps on how to install pdf reader in my micromax q5fb mobile and how to store file in ebook and how to make use of it? ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Excel pdf format

Solved

Hello, I have been able to convert word files into PDF files but is it also possible with Excel file. Thanks for any information from your part. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Not able to open .pdf files

Solved

Hello, I am trying to open .pdf files and it is telling me to connect to internet for opening it. Is there any software that i need to download in...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Corby pdf viewer

Solved

Hello, from where do I download software for my corby to view pdf files?

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
Sushant

Adding pdf files to iphone

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to using an Apple I phone. I am trying to send a pdf. doc to the iphone from my Windows Home XP laptop. Is this possible and how...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaysus

How do i make a pdf smaller? zip?

Solved/Closed

How Do I Make a PDF Smaller? Zip? I have a PDF document that I need to upload that is 3.75mb. The website will only allow me to upload files 3.0mb or...

42 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
NH

Convert active excel wksht to pdf file

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a macro to save an range selected in an active worksheet and save to a pdf file by clicking an inserted...

14 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
onedog1

I receive pdf files but can't open them.

Solved

Hello, I have windows XP and when I receive an e-mail with a PDF file attached I try to open it and all I get is grafeate. Is it the Windows XP th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
Gunny

Pdf convertion

Solved/Closed

Hello, Do i require a specif program to convert word documents into Pdf?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
JeromeRM
Results 1 - 40 out of a total of 40