The discussions

Password

Hello, how can I find my password which I forgot ?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

I search an english pen friend, i'm french

Hello, i'm french, and i would like to improve my english. I search a british or an american pen friends. My messenger adress is dridri_@hotmail.fr. ...

suff954

Ronald

Hello, Can not chat with friends.

suff954

Aircel service

Hello, I wanna to know 2 things. Please clear. 1). What is the monthly rental charges of AIRCEL Rs.98 internet plan. 2). Where is the nerarest to...

suff954

Free browsing

Hello, wat up G, can configure my nokia 5130 nid ur assistance bro.

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
suff954

400, 401,404

Hello, my internt works and so- i can't play cabal online and on my xfire i don't have eny pictures videos ss's and ells i have 400 and 401 proble...

dist.urbd

I want to make my plastation network user

Hello,i want to register for plastion network but everytime they say that mi e-mail adrees or password is wrong when it is not?

deepbreathe

Viruses

Hello, hi i'm on facebook and someone sent me a dodgy message that i opened by mistake and now it's sending messages on my behalf to all my friends o...

deepbreathe

Connection

Hello, i m using Gfive u808 mobile with Docomo Gprs i done all thing for modem and i work and sent the file but not receive give me ans

deepbreathe

About connection to other networks.

Hello, i am parth from ahmedabad and i have one question please reply me and guide me. i have laptop and i hve wi-fi connection i can connect to m...

ash_perez01

Itunes sounds only

Allie: Regedit will not allow me to import missing.reg into the registry. The error message is "incorrect key". Do you have a suggestion. Than...

dist.urbd

Connecting laptop to existing wireless networ

Hello, I am trying to connect a laptop to an existing wireless network. The prompt asks for a "network security key". I don't know what this is. W...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
guile42

Interne explorer problem

Hello, my computer says internet explorer can not connect the website

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Flash player

Hello my notebook PC wont downoad the flash player. i tried to install i a bunch of times becase most sites have it now. and i can't get on any of t...

xpcman

Netbook no internet

Hello, i bought a notebook online from china and i have internet and wifi but it won't connect online. i have done it twice but only nfor a short tim...

sarbel.vilo

Linksys wireless-n home router

Hello, I purchased a Linksys Wireless N home Router about a week ago. I have a dell desk top computer. I inserted the CD and started running thro...

xpcman

Cant find my servers

Hello,i cant find my incoming server and outgoing server were can these be found

xpcman

Solving net

Hello, i already sent a message to 121 ,but still no information i get

suff954

Dns

Hello, when a compter sends a request to a DNS what does the DNS return ?

suff954

Internet

Hello, what is digital authentication method

suff954

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, Internet explorer will not connect to the internet. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage and is not connected to the network when it is...

suff954

Why i cannot connect to the internet

Hello, why i cant connect to the internet? my wifi signals was excellent. but when using broadband. its became okay. is there wrong with my laptop an...

suff954

Internet connected cannot browse

Hello, I have an ACER notebook. I cannot browse the internet with my ethernet wire. "explorer cannot display page". When I go to connections the LA...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Pc suite for nokia 2600c mobile

Solved

Hello, Please provide me the PC suite software of Nokia 2600c mobile so that I can browse internet in PC.

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
suff954

I cant log in in my facebook

Hello, help me to log in in my facebook i forgot the code in confirmation email

dist.urbd

N80 wifi and my pc

Hello, is it possible to access wifi thru my nokia n80 set it's as amodem for my pc ? I have tried several times using pc suit (Ver Up to 6 ) but una...

dist.urbd

Mobile to pc connection

Hello, i am using nokia 5130c2.i want to connect mobile to pc.i have nokia pc suit.plz.tell me steps to connect mobile to pc

ash_perez01

Sony ericsson

Hello, I want to connect aircel net through sony ericsson pc suite

dist.urbd

Local internet adapter problem

Yo i have a dell computer and i plug in a cable from rogers thats how i use my internet,but the local internet adapter is now gone how do i download a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
pro owner

Can't access denied websites

Hello, Always I have trouble accessing denied websites. please provide me a suitable solution.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Problem with wireless

Hello, I have instaled windows Vista on my laptop form CD i got it with laptop also i have instaled the driver CD but for some reason my laptop can't...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

It could be send for me a e-mail

Hello, I format my computer then,i had just windows xp cd, and not more and now i cant connent to internet, i think i need to install lan card and a...

suff954

Having problim with my wireless

Hello,my laptop is supose to be wireless to get on the internet i have to hook a cord to it i need the driver for it can i get it for free

suff954

For broadband speed fast

Hello,i m rani pls give me suggestion for fast downloading speed

dist.urbd

Confused

Hello, how do i hook up laptop to tv with sound and video using one cable

dist.urbd

Mobile to pc connection

Hello, sir my mobile phone is samsung GT- S3500i this mobile connect to my pc how do the process the conection reply pls regrads rahul

dist.urbd

How to get the password of a system on networ

Hello, I would like to know the password of a system on the network, by knowing the IP address and Login name.

dist.urbd

Gprs setting

Hello, can you give me aircel gprs manual settings for G'FIVE U808

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Gprs

Hello, i m junaid form hyd i have Gfive U808 mobile and i m using docomo so how i get gprs sittings for mobile

suff954

Just a lil bit of help bout networking!

Hello, i'm a newbie in networking so pls help me.... here it is .. i have 5 computers connected to each othere using a switch....ok? so my ? is how...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
culgan

Gprs

Hello, how to speed my mobile gprs n6600

ash_perez01

Configuration request

Hello, pls can any naija guru help send me me d acces point for zain & etisalat free browsing. My e-mail is hellenblessing@yahoo.com

dist.urbd

Lsass.exe error

Hello, today i got a massage from my exchange server that there is an error in file Lsass.exe, this error cause my exchange to show a graw screen wh...

nancy86

Free browsing

Hello, please send me the free browsing settings of mtn and zain, please send it to akinbanti@yahoo.com. God bless you as you do so.

dist.urbd

Laptop not booting up proper

Hello, my problem with my laptopis, when i shut it down correctly and then when next I switch it back on, my computer doesn't boot up properly and if...

dist.urbd

How to connect with pc from bsnlnet

Hello, when i am connect with nokia mobile i am need to give acess point name bsnlnet. but when i am connect with a chines mobile there is no poiste...

ash_perez01

File sharing

Hello, plz, Help me .How to do this

deepbreathe

Boost

Hello, Sir i use airtel prepaid mobile connection and it provide me 115.2kbps speed for internet using, but sir problem is that when try to downlo...

ash_perez01

Web key

Hello, i need help to get my web key for my x box

dist.urbd

Mp3 player problem

Hello, can anybody tell me how to play mp3 songs from flash card because i am not able to play songs from mp3 player

deepbreathe
Results 6101 - 6150 out of a total of 9,929