The discussions

Keyboard

Hello, my laptop keyboard wont work, i have tried everything to turn the num lk key off but its stays on no matter what i do. please help Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
kronocs

My keyboard is not working

Hello, my keyboard is not working,, I tried to turn it off but it has no use..now I'm using a virtual keyboard..please help.. hp USB multimedia k...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
kevin_techno

Some letters of my laptop keyboard not workin

Hello, im using hp pavilion dv5.. some of the letters of my keyboard is not working also the enter shift control and space and also asdf and some...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
candy

Keyboard problem

Hello, I hope everyone is having great day, and is getting ready for lovely weekend. I am new to laptop thing (just purchased my first one:-) I bo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

The letter 'd' in my keyboard

Solved

Hello, my computer is dell inspiron,the letter 'd' in my keyboard is not working,and when i'm turning on my computer for the first time,always le...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop keyboard stuck

Hello, i spilled a sticky drink on my laptop keyboard, specifically around the around the arrow area, but i cleaned it out. every other key works fi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Acer d255 keyboard locks up after login

Hello, I have an Acer D255 laptop for my daughter. It will log in on her user name and password, then the keyboard locks up, mouse works fine. We can...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard it types the letter next to it also

Closed

Hello, if i type letter w,e,s,d,c,x in the keyboard it types the letter next to it also like EX: if i type 'e' it types as 'we'...similarly for s,x,...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Having problem with my keyboard

Hello, my laptop keyboard is messed up keeps inserting numbers as above having to delete as i am typing any ideas its driving me mad think i have p...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard problem...

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-C13G/B Laptop installed with WinXP sp3. The keypad of the laptop is not working. Its not giving any input on the scr...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish

Gateway 700 wireless keyboard problem

.-Hello, High Tech Forum, I have been trying with no success to fix a problem with my gateway 700 XL PC wireless keyboard. I would be so...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
catept2922

The hp keyboard has stopped working suddenly

Closed

Hello, i have cleaned the keyboard while the computer is turned off and when i turned it on the keyboard didn't worked and if i told mu parents th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Mouse pad & keyboard not working

Hello all I have campaq presario CQ 60-405 EI, about three months ago installed windows 7, up until this point have never had a problem my laptop, ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
Zee

Keyboard keys not working properly

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite P305 it was not turning on and I had to send it in for repairs. When I got it back the keyboard was not working...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

My keyboard key a,s d,f,;,l,k,j and enter key

Hello, key a,s,d,f,;,l,k,j is not working for my hp compaq CQ61 pls help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Vaio keyboard mixed up

Hello, I bought a new vaio VPCE4JOE but the keyboard are mixed up. Button " gives you @, button @ doesnt give you any for the first time, and gi...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Whats wrong with my keyboard

Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are typing numbers and i dont think it is sticky keys because ive tried everything for that so what could ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

My keyboard down key is not works anywhere

Solved

plz telll and help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Pc powers up, but no monitor/keyboard

Hello, I'll try and give as much detail as possible for this. I went to turn on my PC this morning. It sounded like it was powering up as n...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
xpcman

How do i access my keyboard in french?

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 3613WLMi laptop. I am required to write some documents in french and need access to french signs. Thank you Joann...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard and mouse not working, linux os

Closed

Hello, I have been having the same problem you guys are all talking about, but I haven't had windows on that machine for almost 6 months, and al...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Keyboard getting alt key stuck...

Solved

Hello, I'm working with a Logitech K200 keyboard. It's about a month or two old and it's served me very well. However, as of last night, whenever ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Keyboard not working

Hello, I have to use the on-screen keyboard for this. I press one key on my keyboard and get a series of numbers. eg q=;qetgio, w='', e=nothing...

4 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
smashymcsmash1346

Keyboard keys issues

Hello, when i press the g key when typing it displays 'gr' instead of the g.pliz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.4

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Where to repair logitech 100 wireless keyboard

Solved

Hello, My Logitech 100 wireless keyboard does not work tried changing batteries, reloaded drivers, pressed the button on the transmitter & simult...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop keyboard keys not working

Hello, I have a Dell Precision M4300. Past few days few of the keys are not working.....to be specific the tab key,letter A and number 1 keys...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
prince26121991

No output by monitor and keyboard while

Hello, my CPU is running correctly, fan is on but no output is shown by the monitor. i have unplugged the CD-ROM, it worked but after i shut down ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, using the computer yesterday, we think something in the keyboard has been pressed, so we are trying to type on a keyboard, but unfortunat...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, While typing on my keyboard at any given time my punctuation keys become french letters. I have no idea how this happens, if I do it myself...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard problems

Hello there, same thing happened im my emachines laptop. it's acer's company laptop. when i type any keys in the laptop it appears numeric in place of...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
johnmathew395

Laptop keyboard acting strange

Hello,im mike and i have an ASUS Notebook K40ID/K50ID Series, windows 7. And a couple of days ago i noticed that some of the keys on the built in ke...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
Mike

Keyboard dosent work

HI mine is a hp laptop and some of my my keys dosent work;.a,s,d,f,j,k,l and 123456789 dosent work please help me

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Mouse and keyboard solution

Hello, i am having energy computer or energy motherboard, the keyboard and the mouse are not working. when i on the machine it beeps continuou...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Mouse and keyboard dont work windows 7

Hello, Recently my iPod touch died, and when i went to the apple website it told me that one way to fix the problem i was having was to install a ...

20 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Desktop keyboard is not typing properly

Hello, plz my desk top keyboard is not typing properly.c "then xcfor 3 23 plzsolve.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Mouse and keyboard disable on reboot with cd

Hello, I have Windows XP. I had to reboot after repair/rebuild. After booting when selecting user the keyboard and mouse donot respond. Unable to pr...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Netbook keyboard connector clip broken, help

Hello, My netbook is sony Vaio VPCM126AG, and its connector clip is broken, that connects keyboard with the monitor.. Can anybody help me in any ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Clean keyboard

Hello, how do i remove keys from my laptop top clean them Do I need any tools? thanks ed Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Dell laptop problem on keyboard

i am using new dell laptop and my keyboard is not working. the problem is when i press the letter button it does not appear on the screen.so how can i...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Acer 5732z keyboard not working

i left my acer 5732z for a few minutes and came back to find my cat on the keyboard . now my keyboard is not working ( when I try to type it m...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Tammy B

Hp keyboard not working on vista login page.

Hello, My HP Laptop Keyboard is not working on login - Vista I have an HP Pavilion which is about 3 years old and is generally fine. However, whe...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Trixie

Hp laptop keyboard problem

Hello, i have an hp pavilion laptop and when i press the 'at' key like in an email address i get " . also when i go to log in various si...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
xpcman

Dell inspirron mini 10 keyboard

Hello, my dell keyboard wont work properly random keys keep opening files wont let me write properly goes on internet, s key opens save file ,p opens ...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Mouse and keyboard won't respond

Hello, I had a question about my mouse and keyboard. One day I restarted my computer and all of a sudden, my usb ports stopped responding. It would ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Orange juice on my keyboard keys dont work

Solved

Hello, my lil sis spilled a lil orange juice on my toshiba keyboard i dried it asap but now some of the keys arent workin as they should and i c...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Turn on laptop=screen appear black + keyboard

Hello, sir i use hp 550 notebook , when i turn on the laptop today morning , screen appears black & when i conect to other moniter desktop appear bu...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Keyboard problem need help asap!

Hello, pls help me my keyboard has a problem i tried evrythng like chngng the language,driver install/reinstall, remapping, scanning for viruses a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

User-specific keyboard failure

Hello, I share a computer with several members of my household, each with our own user ids. I cannot use the keyboard when I'm logged on, however m...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Some keyboard keys are not working in laptop

Hello, I have a laptop HP G61-511WM for about a year and recently the row of ZXCVBNM,./ stopped working but the N and B in the same row still worki...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Compaq(hp) n6120 laptop keyboard issue

Hello, I have a Compaq n6120 laptop that is having the following issues: in order to get the keyboard to work, I am having to press on certain pa...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 1251 - 1300 out of a total of 1,560