The discussions

Itune download

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble downloading itunes need help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Keybord problem

Solved

Hello, I have serious problem with my laptop keyboard ;many characters does not work 'v' 'w' 'c' '.' '/' '*' '?' 'enter' please help me!! PS:I ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

My cat sat on my keyboard!

Solved

Hello, My cat sat on my keyboard. I already had tabs open and I was on facebook then when I clicked on something it opened it in a new tab. Then...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
Chloe

Keyboard not working

Solved

Hello, i need help. my pc worked well last night, but today when i turn on my pc, keyboard doesn't work at all. i tried to restart several times. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Lang

Urgent locked keyboard

Solved

Hello, my hp keyboard is locked, tried updates, unplug and replug , still not working. help pleae Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2011 by
jan

The letter 'd' in my keyboard

Solved

Hello, my computer is dell inspiron,the letter 'd' in my keyboard is not working,and when i'm turning on my computer for the first time,always le...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

My keyboard down key is not works anywhere

Solved

plz telll and help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard getting alt key stuck...

Solved

Hello, I'm working with a Logitech K200 keyboard. It's about a month or two old and it's served me very well. However, as of last night, whenever ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Where to repair logitech 100 wireless keyboard

Solved

Hello, My Logitech 100 wireless keyboard does not work tried changing batteries, reloaded drivers, pressed the button on the transmitter & simult...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Orange juice on my keyboard keys dont work

Solved

Hello, my lil sis spilled a lil orange juice on my toshiba keyboard i dried it asap but now some of the keys arent workin as they should and i c...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop acer 4333 keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, salam,my key board not working well.my laptop acer 4333 key im typing P and its coming * like this,and o like 6,I like 5. pls.tell me wh...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2010 by
Sonu

Keyboard and mouse won't work at same time

Solved

Hello, I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard that has always worked perfectly. I moved the computer and when I hooked everything back up I...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2010 by
Purple Elmo

Lenevo laptop keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, my keyboard is having pbm... the letters are like a'bcdef5ghij6k=klmnopqrstuvwxyz.... (when i pres "s" the help window is opening) ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Enter key on the keyboard doesnt work

Solved

Hello, Somebody accidential spilled liquor on the laptop but we wiped it out and blow dried the keyboard, now everything works but the enter key a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Problems with keyboard on new asus x5din

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a Asus x5din lap top.I soon found that the wrong things come uwhen I press the shft key eg " is @ and visa versa ,~ is | ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
Felthead

My "y" keyboard key is broken

Solved

Hello, The key has completed popped out of the keyboard and even if I place it back, it doesn't work. I can however use a match stick and press it...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Dell inspiron 1501 keyboard problem

Solved

Hello have a Dell inspiron 1501 and is tipping numbers for letters , in order to write the correct letter instead of numbers I have to keep the fn pre...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Top buttons on keyboard for studio won't work

Solved

Hello, I have a studio 17 and at the top of my keyboard is the area that you just touch to get sound, mute, and video playing. The one button that lo...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Toshiba netboo nb100 keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, I have a Toshiba netbook NB100 its keyboard have some problem when I use @ button I can see only " symbol, when I use " button I can see a @...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
Fraggle

Keyboard and mouse lock up on welcome screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, Every time I turn on my Acer TravelMate5520 the keyboard and mouse lock up on the welcome screen. I tried hitting F2 to bring up the SETUP men...

35 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jonjo

Keyboard malfunctioning

Solved

Hello, In my computer, i find half the set of hot keys malfunctioning. I think its bcoz of some virus. It wrongly prints the characters in all a...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Built in hp laptop keyboard not responding

Solved

i have a problem my keyboard and my touch pad are not responding only the keyboard responds at login screen i am currently typing with the on...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Laptop keyboard problem.

Solved

Just awhile ago, my keyboard stopped working and right now, I am currently using the On-Screen keyboard. My laptop is a Dell, I don't know what mo...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
jorhay

My keyboard is acting weird.

Solved

It only does it when I'm playing flash games. What happens is that, sometimes, when I press a key, she gets stuck (Knowing that the actualy KEYBOARD K...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
gabmed

Keyboard

Solved

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop with Vista and have hit something causing the numers on the letter keys to show up when I'm trying to type the lette...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself

Solved

Hello, May be you may ask those questions: How to disassemble a laptop keyboard? Can I take it apart and clean liquid spill? Is it easy to repair a d...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
suff954

I need help with my laptop key board

Solved

Hello, i really need help with my step brothers key board we took off all the keys to see if any thing was stoppig them working but nothing is blockin...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
xpcman
Results 151 - 177 out of a total of 177