The discussions

Missing of appstore icon in ios 4.2.1 version

Solved

Hello, when i am update my iPhone 3G (iOS 4.1 to iOS 4.2.1) after the update the App Store Icon is missing. i will go to the Setting > General > Re...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Need apple id

Solved

please can you make an apple ID

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

China iphone 4 wlan not working

Solved

pls help. I purchased one iphone 4 china mobile. I am unable to connect wlan. I am getting a message unable to connect. Raiju

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
bonitz

App store

Solved

Hello, I am in Canada. My App Store account is in Canada. Somehow, now when I try to download a new app, I get a message to change my account from US ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
shanann

Unable to send email from iphone mail.com

Solved/Closed

Hello, thanks to everyone's previous advice about setting up mail.com on my iphone. I am now receiving emails but unable to send email. I know the ema...

35 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
Phonecoach

Application on iphone clone

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need a website that lets me download applications on my chinese iphone: onecom_v188 because I tried the I tunes but the clone couldn'...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
sheki

Upgrade an iphone3 to iphone4

Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to upgrade an Iphone3 to Iphone4 with the same mobile unit? =) Please? Anybody can help me?

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
flower_girl

How to install apps in a chinese iphone?

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a Chinese iphone but I don't know how to install the applications in it??? and when I connect it with my pc it shows like a flas...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2013 by
mark

.exe file on iphone?

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to put .exe file on an iPhone? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 6.0.2

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
Steve

Viewing excel spreadsheet on iphone

Solved

Hi, I just want to view an excel file on my iPhone. It is a list of all the books I have read and simply want to put them on my iphone so I don't h...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Migrating contacts to the new iphone

Solved

Hello, I have an old iPhone with iOS 4.1 running. I am planning on buying the next generation iPhone. How could I move my old iPhone contacts to m...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2012 by
vHorst

How to connect iphone4 to mail.com's servers

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have followed previous advice/steps on connecting the iPhone to mail.com's servers, but I guess this doesn't work on iPhone 4. Please...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2012 by
JenB

How to backup iphone contacts to my computer?

Solved/Closed

Hello sir, I would like to know how to create a backup copy of my iPhone contact list to my computer. I want to then be able to move the contacts ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2012 by
bluenose

Transfer songs to iphone fr unsynched itunes

Solved

Hello, I have a new iphone and wanted to transfer things from one of my laptops to it, problem was this iphone was synced to my other laptop. You k...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

China iphone4

Solved

Hello, Please advise me how to activate the internet connection of my china iphone. Thanks a lot.. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
giannis1972

The best free iphone applications

Solved

Hello, Im looking for the best free iphone application sites? Please post em up below ;) Many Thanks!

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2012 by
shawon

Fake iphone how to remove games

Solved

Hello, Hello, bandaid here. I recently acquired a fake iPhone from China with many applications (games, etc) in Chinese characters. Not Chin...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

How do i get more icon pages in my iphone 4

Solved

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Internet via iphone

Solved

Hello, I want to know its possible to connect to internet via my iphone connected to my pc!

55 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
Pusp Joshi

China iphone 4 proxy keypad don't appear

Solved

Hello, My iphone made in China can not access internet in my country "Ghana". When am setting the internet and I get to Proxy, the keypad does not...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
bionik

Mail.com on iphone 4

Solved

Today my mail.com (or post.com) stopped working on my Iphone 4. I have seen emails about some sort of platform upgrade for a while but I have now ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
SS

What video format does fake iphone4 have

Solved

Hello, please someone help.......wat format does fake iphone 4 have???????????????????? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Internet connection of my china iphone

Solved

Hello, Please advise me how to activate the internet connection of my china iphone. Thanks a lot.. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

Keypad locked iphone

Solved

Hello i am forget my iphone password so please help me for open it

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Unable to call on sciphone i9

Solved

Hello, I bought a sciphone i9 and I am unable to make calls. When I press the call button after dialing the number 3 messages appear consecutively....

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
Alpha

Used iphone with restriction passcode lock

Solved

Hello, I recently replaced my water damaged 1rst gen iPhone, with a used one.(I'm not sure if it's 2nd gen or 3rd.) Shortly after I got the phone, I...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Iphone wont turn on :(

Solved

Hello, my names Lexi and last night i turned my iphone off and let it charge. this morning i could not turn it back on and didnt respond to my charger...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Sciphone input phone lock code

Solved/Closed

My sciphone 9+++ wont let me open. It asks me the iphone lock code. How do I unlock it? Any answer will be highly appreciated. Configuration: Win...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Sciphone

Solved

Hello, where do I begin to unlock my sciphone 9++++ for free? Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.1

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Sim got locked after upgrading my iphone

Solved

Hello, I upgrade my iphone to 4.1 but after that my sim was lock can any one resolve my this problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 53...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Setting up mail.com account on iphone 3g

Solved/Closed

I know there have been lots of discussions on this but I cannot get any of the proposed solutions to work. I have tried the AOL setting and the other...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
Julie

Mail.com not working with my iphone

Solved

HELP! I keep being told "The connection to the server pop1.mail.com failed" when I try & access my mail.com emails using my iPhone. It's been working ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Dale

G-tide iphone is locked how to open

Solved

Hello, my g-tide iphone is locked no button is working, how I can unlock it. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Ho to active my gprs in my iphone(china phone

Solved

Hi. I have iPhoe but it is jut a china phone. Can you help me to active its GPRS?. Thanks, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
richard

Iphone 3g version 4.1 sim unlock

Solved/Closed

Hello, I got a second hand Iphone 3G from Canada. and i was using it with my simcard normally. but when I upgraded to IOS version 4.1, it doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
olfo81

I bought china iphone 32 gb

Solved

Hello, I bought China Iphone 32 GB and I forget The Pass word. How can I reset the Pass word? And how can I use for my EmaIls? I'm NY Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Iphone a1241 suitable pc suite

Solved

Hi, I have recently received an A1241 phone but I do not have a suitable pc suit or an Engish instruction manual. Can anyone helo me? Than...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

China iphone restart problem

Solved

Hello, i am gautam ... i have china iphone .. when sim network not available that time my mobil restart please solve my problem ... my sim network is...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

W009 iphone alike - can't change wallpaper

Solved

Hello, I have a W009 Iphone Alike, and I need help with the default wallpapers. I have pictures on the phone that I select as a wallpaper, and ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
axlexx

Is copy trans manager compatible for iphone 4

Solved

Hello, Is Copy Trans Manager compatible for IPhone 4??? Or is there any other?? Please reply!! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
moner

Chinese iphone 3 application removal

Solved

Hello, i am new here and have just purchased a chines iphone 3 , does any one know how to delete the existing application supplied with the phone ? th...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Boss how to use iphones modem on pc

Solved

Hello, boss any one tell me how i can use iphone modem on pc.i use windows xp

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
pappu

Connect my iphone to a rogers rocket stick!

Solved

Hello, just for experimentation purposes, I've been looking for ways to connect my iPhone to a portable USB flash drive, wireless dongle, and even my ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
SHobhit

How to save existing iphone applications

Solved/Closed

Hello, i am desprate to download ebook reader for my i-phone but when I select the sync options it says that syncing my iphone with the computer wil...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
xx

Unlock 3gs iphone

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to unlock my iphone, but i don't have software. help me on this please. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Deleting applications from fake iphone

Solved/Closed

Hello, bandaid here. I recently acquired a fake iPhone from China with many applications (games, etc) in Chinese characters. Not Chinese myself I u...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
galactus

Iphone a 1241

Solved

Hello, how to unlock restore factory settings iphone a 1241.. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Mobile to pc iphone chinese(cosun a99+)

Solved

Hello, I have Iphone chinese(Cosun A99+),i want to connect chinese mobile to pc to use Internet. Please give advise how to download Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Help... jailbreaking a china version iphone

Solved

Hello, i hav a china version iphone...lik sum of the previous forum tat mentioned Model no. A1241Fcc.....sumthing lik tat....i wondered any softw...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

3g china iphone

Solved

Hello, how can I download for free themes for china 3G IPHONE

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
closeup22
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 110