The discussions

Account was disabled.

Hello, Facebook team my account was someone hack that's my account can be disabled pls enabled my account.

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2021 by

Can't login to facebook

Hello, I can't login to Facebook, after I logged out I tried logging in and they are asking for a login code. I've used the recovery account option ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2021 by
David Webb  

We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be o

Hello, Sir please get my account back my brother mistakly did please get back my account sir

David Webb  

My this account will be disabled in 1 dayare you sure you want to log out

This Account Will Be Disabled in 1 Day Are you sure you want to log out? You only have 1 day left to request a review. After that your account will...

David Webb  

My personal facebook account was disabled in 1 days

Sir My Personal Facebook Account Was Disabled in Only One Day. Sir 24 Hours Only Remaining Then My Personal Facebook Account Was Disabled Permanent,...

David Webb  

My personal account disable

Hello, sir l'm real user of this account. Your security system by mistake Disabled my Personal facebook account and You have disabled my account due...

David Webb  

Reviewing your information may take longer than usual

David Webb  

Facebook login problem

Hello, How to login my account and asking login code to my facebook account

Sarmadjutt

Account not accessible being reviewed - advice on submitting documents

You advice us to go back to the Contact form, but you poor fool, don't you understand that we cannot get into that page if our account is effectively ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2021 by
Richard

How to get 1st appeal for report a login issue

Closed

Hello, i want my id back

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2021 by
Saya.miniponya

We received your information

Hello, Sir I'm real user of those account. Your security system by mistake disabled my personal Facebook account and you have disabled my acc...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2021 by
David Webb  

Facebook idenify

Hello, sir my account has idendity problem

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2021 by
David Webb  

My account was disable

Hello, show that's when i try open my account We Received Your Information If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your acco...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2021 by
Haqnawazjhangavi

Facebook

Hello, Hello, Can you please help me? I can't login my facebook. I've change phone and when i'm want to login, then facebook asked me for a cod...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2021 by
jeberly16

My facebook account have been locked and password has been changed please help m

Hello, Please please please please please please help me my facebook account has been hacker or password has been changed and locked

David Webb  

My facebook i'd desabled

Solved

Hello Feedback:> Hello Sir When I Open My Fb ld Shows Like This Unfortunately Wer reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your passions...

Rajesh

Facebook not open help me

Hello, Sir my account not open not no show and gmail account not open piz help me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10001551...

David Webb  

How to get log in code

Hello, i lost my phone ,now i cant open my facebook account because it needs login code but i cant recieve any login code

David Webb  

Facebook account is blocked

My FaCebOok account has been blocked It have been 2 days when I try to log in it saya something went wrong What can I do please help

David Webb  

My facebook account has been locked please uanlock my acc

Hello, my Facebook account has been locked please uanlock my Facebook account

David Webb  

Disabled my personal account fb

Hello, Sir my personal account has been disabled .i m all information are stored in my fb account but account is disabled so i m not using my acco...

Vishalkumar

Locked out

I have been locked out of FB. When I pull up the website it defaults to a "checkpoint" banner that says: Your Account Has Been Locked We saw unusua...

David Webb  

I have forgotten my facebook password and i lost my simcard too

Hello, Hy

David Webb  

Ranearsen

We Received Your Information If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your a...

David Webb  

Hi, i am a user of facebook and suddenly my account was disable

Please help my Facebook account has been disable again since yesterday till now & I still can't login my Facebook account today.

David Webb  

Hi, i am a regular user of facebook and suddenly my account was locked and i am

Closed

Hi, I am a regular user of Facebook and suddenly my account was locked and i am trying to confirm my identity to unlocked if but i can't find any opti...

David Webb  

My account was locked

Hello, Sir my account was locked,plz unlock

David Webb  

Reviewing your information may take longer than usual

Hello. Sir My Personal Facebook Account Was Disabled Without Any Reason, Sir I Don't Post Any Illegal activities on My Personal Facebook Account, Sir ...

David Webb  

Loggin facebook id

Hello, Feedback:> Hello Sir When I Open My Fb ld Shows Like This Unfortunately Wer reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your pass...

David Webb  

Login doesn't approve

Hello, Facebook login problem

David Webb  

In order to keep your information secure, we've locked your account. before we c

Hello, In order to keep your information secure, we've locked your account. Before we can unlock it, please verify your identity and change your pas...

David Webb  

Ive did everything they've asked me to do and still can't access my account.

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we...

David Webb  

Facebook id disabled

Hello, sir I'm real user of this account. Your security system by mistake Disabled my Personal facebook account and You have disabled my account due t...

David Webb  

My porsnal account has been disabled

Hello, ID My name is -​ kamla saith First Name is - kamla Last Name is - saith My date of birth is 26:3:2001 My email is​ ***@*** My account pho...

David Webb  

Identity

Hello, Identity my account temparly loked please accept my request

David Webb  

Facebook

Hi my account has been disabled and i donot really know why can i please get it back

David Webb  

We received your account.

Solved

Hello, We received your information If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is bec...

David Webb  

Having trouble with my account

Hello my name is Roma rose Pollard I'm trying to login I can't.. Cause someone has hacked my account and changed my email address so I can't receive t...

David Webb  

Disabled

Hello, Sir, My personal Facebook account disabled. Please return my Facebook account in this id my personal pics please return my Facebook...

David Webb  

I need my facebook account back

Hello Pls help me to get my Facebook account

Kennyoluwadarealex

We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (cov

Hello My Facebook account disable ***@*** you are not getting back to my Facebook account

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2021 by
Johnson.Stewart

My fb acuont lock

Air my fb acuont lock I am Chang email and paswd and darekt why block plz unlock my acuont this is my busnes acuont plz unblock

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2021 by
Rahimsyed

Passcode?

Hello, wont send to my email or phone number to log in?

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

Facebook group disabled

Sir my group has been disabled because it is well-designed to help the group

HelpiOS

Disabled my facebook account

Hello, We Received Your Information If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is b...

HelpiOS

We received your information

Hello, If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't ...

HelpiOS

Confirmation code

Hello, Facebook account gmail confirmation code didn’t received

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2021 by
qaisar2sam@gmail.com

Are you sure you want to log out? you only have 4 days left to request a review

Hello, Are you sure you want to log out? You only have 4 days left to request a review. After that your account will be permanently disab...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2021 by
mosaddek

My account has been locked

Hello, Dear facebook team, My Facebook name is sreevidhya mohan And Facebook Date Of Birth is 1995/2/25. I have been using Facebook for the la...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2021 by
David Webb  

I can't login

Hello, I can't login in my Facebook account and when I want to login, want my gmail after giving it they don't send me the confirmation code and I d...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2021 by
David Webb  
Results 2551 - 2600 out of a total of 12,304