The discussions

I am not able to log in my facebook

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, an...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back t

Hello, We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we’ll reach out for addi...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked facebook

Hello, My ne is Jeremiah Shelby I need my Facebook account unlocked cause that's the only way I know how to text and call my grandma Configurat...

Ambucias

Recover disabled facebook account

Hello, How can I get Bk in my face book it's been many many months that it's been disabled ?? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

Ambucias

Account not opening

my facebook account is not opening...when i tried many time..facrbook says me to creat a new account and showes my all frirnds and suggrst me to readd...

Ambucias

Identity

Hello, i am sad session,log my Facebook: ***@*** what that. I see read about need confirm identity why i don't know at i still continue my Facebook re...

Ambucias

Facebook reviewing documents

Hello friends plz help mee Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate ...

Ambucias

Old facebook

Hello, Last night, I'm not sure what I did, or what I changed, but I lost my Facebook page altogether. After trying to figure it out, and thinking ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook block

Hello My account when i opened shows temporerity.ples open up.

Ambucias

Creeped out

Hello, Why did Facebook show me a reminder when I went to my profile about people remembering me and my life?? And then it talked about memorial...

Ambucias

How to enable my reported account

Help me to enable my account plz

Ambucias

Trouble in signing up in my facebook account

Hello, i have tried logging in but it says that i have change my password 10 months ago and when i am trying to recover my account the email indic...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail account

Hello i forgot my gmail passworc hot to recover?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Report a fake account

Solved

Hello, sir, some one is using my photos and my facebook profile name and misusing . i wants to stop that plz suggest me wt to do . i tyied do...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I want to get back my facebook account?

Hello, Someone changed my email and password on Facebook account . I can't log in or reset my password. I want to get back that account its a ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Hello, My fb has been compromised, when i log on it's all defrent my photo is gone and there is people i don't know from Nigeria?  I even uninst...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering my deleted permanant facebook

Hello, I deleted my facebook account permanently. May I log in again?

Ambucias

Open my facebook id

Hello, Please open my facebook id Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Facebook unfortunately stopped

Hello, I can't log in to my FB. Keeps on telling me Facebook unfortunately stopped. Pls help. Than uou. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.284...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled fb account

Hello, My fb account was disabled but it gives me a link to appeal it but I can't click on the like to identify friends photos it's says hourly limi...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ash1990

Facebook does not open asking me to secure your account

Hello, When I open my ID with email and password he asked me secure you account when I secure my account then he again he asked secure you accoun...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Facebook just can't open

Hello, sir my facebook just can't open,i dont know what the problem is? Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Facebook name change account disabled

Hello, I'm Murng le, I change my facebook name and then I deactivate my account for tow days. And I come to log in back the facebook teams ask me t...

Ambucias

Forgot password, and i do not receive facebook support e-mail

i forgot my Facebook password. i asked Facebook support my code to access to my Facebook page. Support said to have send me the code by e-mail, but I ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook account disabled for the 3rd time

Hello, Hi this is the 3rd time my account gets disabled and still dont know why i know this time it might be becouse i was trying to delete some old...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

I forgot my password to my account, and to recover it I need to sign in to my Google account, in the recovery link, the cell no I used for backup I n...

Ambucias

My account still not recovering

My Email id not belong to the Facebook disabled accounts.... please Help to Recover to my Account...

Ambucias

Recover fb account

Hello, samsung/ uc browser

Katdavis77

I disabled my fb account

Hello, mt fb account id ***@*** had been disabled by me now i wants to open his account pl guid deepak saini

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My personal facebook account has been mistakenly disabled.

Hello, So yea long short story 2days ago there is an account named Lee Viri (My name is Lee Viriyakup as you can see) added me and most of my frie...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Lee

To open my disable account

Hello, Sir I need your advice to reopen my disable account please help me please please please sir Configuration: Linux / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I don't know my father's middle name

Hello, Father's middle name I don't know Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Plz give me this my real id

Solved

Hello, My name it's Altina Ha, my cb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Sunday, I really need it back ASAP pls pls help ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I want my facebook account back

Hello, I have some urgent things to do with my Facebook account because I also do work with my account. I really want form back to give my IDs. ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Facebook login approval to be sent to email instead of phone

Hello, Is there any way they can send the login approval codes to my email as I don't have access to the phone number that the codes are being sent ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello my Facebook account disabled plz help me

Ambucias

Disabled account problems

Hello, My account was disabled and was told I needed to send my ID. I did so and just recieved an email saying my account has been disabled because ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ArmyVet84

Facebook account hacked

Solved

plz help for facebook account my account hacked

Ambucias

My personal facebook account is disabled

Hello, my Facebook account was disabled. i don't know why .. it's been 2 weeks ago. i already submit an appeal but until now it's not work. what sho...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, My Facebook account was disabled right after registration. When I try to fill up a claim and give facebook my ID I get an error that the f...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My Fb account was disable with out any information.how can i get back my fb account that is very important for me.please help me to log in back my fb ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open facebook account

Hello, My name is chinna pangi My fb not able to open in last one day Please help me how to open my fb acct

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled my account

My account got disabled and dont know why its been like this for almost 3 days i really needed back i havent got a message thru email saying why it go...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password, recovery mobile number and security quest

Hello, i lost my g mail password and recovery phone number....can i recover it again??? i tried its asking the recovery phone no. and i forgot i...

Ambucias

My account disabled

Hello, my account disabled please re-activate my acconut Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

Recovery we’ll take a look at the documents

Hello, i am trying to log into my facebook acccount but am seeing this message "We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to y...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Curious

Hello, how long do i have to wait? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

Ambucias

How can i retrieve my deleted facebook account

Hello, How can i recover my deleted facebook account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Facebook reviewing your documents and come back to you shortly

We have a Facebook organizational page (not an individual account) , which is not opening..and gives the following message "we are reviewing your doc...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Send me some approval codes

Hello, please send me some approval codes the second code also dose not match Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32.0.1687.2

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 8801 - 8850 out of a total of 12,308