The discussions

Combine two columns into one from two sheets

Hello, I have searched and tried some similar examples but cannot find a fit that works .I trying to combine two sheets into one .can someone plea...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro to copy data from pivot table

Hello, I have created a macro that creates a pivot table from set of raw data and performs some calculation on that data. Then I have to filter the...

rizvisa1

How copy rows from multiple excels to one xl

Hello, I am very new to Macros,Now i have one requirement i.e we have three different excel sheets in that when users update something based on the...

rizvisa1

Copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth

Hello, I have got two excel files eg a.xls and b.xls i have to copy some column data from a.xls to b.xls . Both of these files have some common cl...

rizvisa1

Copy rows and update cells macro

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me with this particular problem. I have a spreadsheet with a column that has a name and another column tha...

rizvisa1

Macro to delete rows with certain values

Hello, I am trying to delete rows that have specific values using a macro my problem is that I have several values that would mean that row needs...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, What is the formula for: If any cell in column B is in Column A, then display 0, if not 1, in C Thank you. Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Excell formula

Hello, i am trying to find a formula so that if i put a value in cell a2 and a valu e in cell a3 then i want in cell a1 it to produce a value eg a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel opening error

C:\programme filesx86\excel phone number format software.xla' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file locati...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
Banti

Excel macro for comparing data

Hello, Here is my problem. See below for example. (Workbook A) First name Last name Score A1 = John B1 = Doe C1 = 4 A2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
Sinn

Macro to highlight a row if cells match value

Solved

Hello, I sorry but I am very new to macros and trying to create one in Office 2003. I need to bold a row if for example column E is greater than a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
sgriffis

Count if macro on multiple criteria

Solved

Hello, Could someone please help me out with a count-if macro on multiple criteria. I have attached a sample file in the below link http://ww1....

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
Wasem

Help with excel

Solved

Hello, i have two speadsheets. the first sheet contains a total column EX: in C4 =SUM(E4+G4+I4+K4+M4) Value of C4 = (339816) on the ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2011 by
RWomanizer

Macro not saving file in excel format

Solved

Hello, I have a coding like this: filename = Range("B3").Value Workbooks.Add Set newwb = ActiveWorkbook ChDir "D:\P3\Jan-11\B2B" ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2011 by
RWomanizer

Copy data from one sheet to a new workbook

Hello, I have a data in excel and from which i made 4 pivot table on 4 sheets naming sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 & Sheet4. now i have to copied thes...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Problem in excel

Hello, I have a problem in Excel to which i seeking a solution. I have imported some External data using the Query option and I am able to Refr...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

If then excel entry

Solved

Hello, In excel, I have a row where hours worked is entered. Directly underneath that row is another row where allotted break time needs to be ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
Jen

Reconcile two columns

Sir I m a banker I have to reconcile the entries weekly. Suppose i have two columns A & B like this: Col-A Col-B 3456 789 2000 3000 789 ...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Need help about vba excel

hi there.i am working with some vba code now.there are some ranges defined in vba but i cant find them in ranges defined in excel sheet.could u please...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel macro please

Hello, I have a list of names in column A, most rows contain only 1 name. However, there are also rows in column A that have multiple names sep...

rizvisa1

Excel- add values between two dates

I have a spreadsheet on Excel in which there are dates of when contractors invoiced us and when they were paid. I need to work out the total days invo...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting in excel 2007

Solved

Hello, I am trying to apply conditional formatting to a calculated cell (For ex A). Criteria: If Cell A value = Cell B or " - " then ...

17 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2011 by
Toast

Hide blank columns

Hello, I am writing a Macro that will hide blank columns, but leave columns with data in them alone. Here is my macro: Sub HideColumns() ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2011 by
venkat1926

Select and copy only nonblank cells

Solved

Hello, many thanks in advance for any responses I get here, I have toiled in vain on this for hours now. At first it was acceptable to simply c...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Date diff in excel 2010

Solved

Hello, So I want to figure out how to write a formula for a difference in days on a "visit log". I want excel to look in multiple cells. (basicall...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2011 by
Mark

How to name excel sheets on values in columns

Solved

Hello, I have a list of people names in a column in one sheet with additional cells in each row for adding data. I want to create separate excel s...

8 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2011 by
eskagsms

Multi ranges to auto filter in one worksheet

Hello, Is it possible in Excel 2003 to use Auto Filter more than once (twice) on ONE worksheet? I have a worksheet containing two ranges of informat...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Issa

Copy_search_copy_paste_macro

Hello, I am trying to create a macro. I am using a workbook with three separate pages I need the macro to copy the contents of a single c...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Dave

Entering row value in excel formula from cell

Hello, I want to make an sheet that pulls text from Sheet1 into Sheet2. This is a simple use of the "=" key, but, I want to select the row this d...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to insert rows dynamically with in group

Solved

Hi, currently I am creating a macro, in to that I have data for row and columns. now I want to count the product in column A, with formula =counta (...

rizvisa1

Import data from web page to excel

Hi, Whenever i run the report the report data will be stored in web page.I want to import to excel from web page.when i am doing so,the data wi...

rizvisa1

Comparing rows of data

Hello, I am trying to compare two sheets of data, column A has the company common key code to compare. Sheet1 ColA - Company Code: 1234 ColB ...

rizvisa1

Copy and paste rows based on criteria

Hello, i have used the below macro...it is pasting the rows that match criteria but at the end getting stuck.....when i debug it is highlighting End I...

rizvisa1

Macro to search excel

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro so when a number is scanned into Excel (using a bar-code scanner) it searches the sheet to check if that number...

rizvisa1

Copy rows from one sheet to another

Hello, I have two workbooks; Workbook 1 has 12 rows Workbook 2 has 12 worksheets that contains the pasted weekly results from worksheet 1. I am...

rizvisa1

Macro to design a screen

Hello, I need a macro that will create a screen from data from three excel sheets which contain data like the field with its positon and len...

rizvisa1

Comparing 3 columns of numbers

Hello, have 3 columns of numbers in excel (A,B,C), where B=A+25. What I am trying to determine is if a value found ANYWHERE in column C falls between...

rizvisa1

Merging an excel spreadsheet to visual basic

Hello, If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, Data binding has always somehow been difficult for me in Visual Basic. I...

rizvisa1

Column a to heading column b to rows

Hello, I have two excel columns. Column A has what I want to be the row heading. It repeats itself and has 65 rows. Column B has unique values...

rizvisa1

Print qty of excel sheets = cell value macro

Hello, I need help with a print macro. I have a file with multiple tabs (each tab having unique information) including a data entry tab. On the...

rizvisa1

Macro help

Hello, Is there a Macro available that will allow me to only pull unique data from one worksheet to another? For example, I have a bunch of data,...

rizvisa1

Urgent help in macro

Hello, happy nEW year i need your urgent help in macro . i have some data like below in excel A B C E F Customer Name RDS ID Device ID Produ...

rizvisa1

Calculating time in an excel formula

Hello, I have an Excel formula that works: =WORKDAY(A2-13.5/24,1)+IF(NETWORKDAYS(A2,A2), IF(MOD(A2,1)*24

rizvisa1

How to chang text color automaticaly in excel

Hello, I want to chnge the text color if the value of other relative cell is changed. For eg. I have cell range from B11 to XAV11, if any value...

rizvisa1

Help in macro

Hello, happy nEW year i need your help in macro . i have some data like below in excel A B C ...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 moving information button

Hello, I need to create a button which movies an information from one row in one sheet to other row in another sheet. I can create it with macro 1 b...

rizvisa1

Compare two worksheets macro

Hello, I was looking for some help as far as setting up a macro that compares to worksheets into a third worksheet and came across this macro. Thank...

rizvisa1

Try to match cells and return values

Hello, I need help!! I have a table containing the following: Column A Column B Column C Column D product Country State Date ...

rizvisa1

Vb macro to copy image from file to cell

Hello, I have a VB issue, i have a excel sheet where i wish upon entering a number in column C (starting at row 10) a jpeg with the same name will...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 highlight max&min values

Hello, I have lists around 500 rows long each group of dates &times& marks separated by an empty row is there a macro to highlight the max&min values ...

rizvisa1
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 7,065