The discussions

Black screen of death

Hello, Buddies i have toshiba Satellite l640 i put my laptop on hibernate and now it won't start up, and has black scree with cursor blinking...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
Pratik1315

Toshiba satilite laptop

Hello, my lap top does not show hard drive in bios setting it wont boot Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

About windows xp problem

Hello, my name is ilyas.When I am installing windows xp in my system a blue screen is displayed and in blue screen some massege is displaying that i...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Blank screen and keyboard short circuit

Hello, Good morning sir How r u..? Sir I have an acere zg5 8g, now,it wont boot up..showing blank screen I read the solving steps from this site...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Virus

Hello, what is virus Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

System or administrator password

Closed

Hello, i had HDD password on my dell inspiron laptop. i tried to remove it. instead of removal of HDD passwor, system or administrator password is bei...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Beeps won't boot

Solved

Hello, Compact desktop won't boot,long beeps every 5 seconds Thanks Configuration: iPad / Safari 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
chetrx

Restore data and file after pc recovery ontoshiba systems xp

Hello, The more information supplied the easier it is to solved. The problem with Erecovery and factory reset function completed. And I backed up all...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
markie17

Black screen on acer aspire one nav50

Hello, How can I flash the Bios on a AA1 model: NAV50 with a USB Drive? Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire one ao532 does not boot

Hello, If someone can help me with this problem I can provide additional information. From following prior thread on this site, it sounds like I ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2013 by
HeAnVu

Dell latitude 830

Hello, my dell dos not start ever and i can see no thing on the screen when i push the power bottom all i can see just small flashing light on t...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

My toshiba m405 laptop does not recognise the hdd

Hello, Toshiba M405 laptop does not recognize the hdd what can i do Please advise Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

The the background of the bios

Hello, The the background of the BIOS of my desktop computer became black instead of blue . The specifications of it are: The specifications of...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 6000

Hello, Can anyone please help me out with my Dell Inspiron 6000. The HDD went down. I replaced it with another / second-hand. The old HDD had win xp...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Reset password

Hello, my asus x44h s showing black screen with white dash n so evn bios setting s nt workng bt if i can reset admistrtor password there is a chance...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Sound on my laptop doesnt work

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.56 hi everybody! is there anybody who can help? since 2 weeks sound has stoped to work b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Bios password

Solved/Closed

Hello, This Computer system, #7rkm5b1-595b, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer with...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Shadow - cache

Hello, when trying to boot up in system I get a blue screen with this message, Process1_Ininitliazation_Failed and when I try to go to safe mode t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Computer problem

Hello, Pc booting but no display just black screen

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to update motherboard bios of p5sd2-vm thank you

Hello, how to update motherboard bios of p5sd2-vm thank you

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Bios update failure - hp g60-519wm

Greetings, An attempt to allow the HP software to update the BIOS on this laptop failed and the machine is completely non-functional; it has been ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525 xp downgrade

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have just followed the steps for downgrading my machine to XP, but I am concerned that changing the BIOS settings may effect my computer ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2013 by
MIke VandenBerg

How to open the bios system if locked

Closed

Hello, i have given a to my computer system and now j forgot that password and now how i can open my bios system of my computer. my computer model i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell 610 laptop

Hello, trying to reboot setup and it is asking setup on C;partition1 what does mean this is windows xp

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Problems booting from usb

Hello, I had a lot of problems booting from a usb, and i dont know why. For example i boot windows 7 making all the things to boot it, i make the...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Boot problem

Solved

Hello, i have a problem in my laptop,,,it accidentally fall down, when i open it goes to black screen and wrote start normally, but when i click...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
bobsky844

Desktop will not turn in

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 531 will not turn in. I hear six beeps. I have turned it on and entered F8 reatly and it still will not come on. Thanks ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Can't reboot pc

Solved

Hello, We get the message : Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key. press a key and ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2012 by
pizzawoman

Problem with hp compaq 6710s laptop

Hello, I have an hp compaq 6710s laptop and since yesterday worked like a charm, today won't boot at all. When I plug in the power cord or attach...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

System bios problem

Hello, I downloaded a bios from the toshiba site. I wanted to upgrage my laptop bios, as i was installing it, the system keys hanged and could n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Bios

Hello, how to update bios

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Don't know why my hp ask for passward on startup sos urgent

Hello, i have a older HP iu let my grandkids use but now we have a very big problem on startup it now ask for a passward no one knows what it is if...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2012 by
kieferschild

Dell studio 1435 - time of day clock stopped

Recently my laptop stopped working. The screen would go black and display only the message; "Time-of-day clock stopped". The error occurred before the...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire 5720z cdrom boot problem

Hello, my laptop cdrom doesn't working, I'm planning to re-format using windows 7 ultimate, I've been restarting it several times but the CDROM does n...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2012 by
Gibsonmalupi

Reset bio

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba l45-s7409. It was given to me with a cmos password. How do I reset it. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Bios password

Closed

hi i am ram,I forgot my dell inspiron 6000 bios password and MY LAPTOP service tag no:G9V0K91 Please provide me master password by using my serviceta...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Bios updating not completed, pc don't boot

i was trying to update my hp brobook 6460b Bois unfortunately the laptop shuts down due to over heating processor before the upgrading finishes. when...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Hw to change bios setting in fz series vaio l

Closed

Hello, "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Forgot bios password

Closed

Hello, Plz help me its very urgent...i have DELL Inspiron 6400.. My Service tag is CDHCK2J... Kindly help me to recover my BIOS password

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

Forgot bios password

Closed

Hello, I forgot my Bios Setup Password.... Plz help me..... My laptop is Dell Inspiron 6400 My service tag is CDHCK2J..............

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

Presario cq61-413so bios corruption i think

Closed

Hello, my presario cq61-413SO isn't booting up the screen stays black like the computer wasn't eaven open. Power supply works and the computer caps l...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Bios password reset

Solved

Hello, I'm dave, there are no password on the dell inspiron 1545 laptop motherboard how do i go about it Windows 7 / Safari 534.15

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
Ambucias

What is bios password

Solved

Hello, i would like to now what my bios password is on my toshiba m100 satellite, or the correct procedure to obtain or to reset the bios password p...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2012 by
jack4rall

No drivers in bios

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could please help me. I can't boot my windows vista computer. Once I got into the bios, I found that all drivers ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Laptop bios issue

Hello, My laptop has been dealing with a lot of issues lately. It started off on Patch Tuesday, when the laptop shutdown in the middle of the BI...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
Skeptic

Acer aspire 4738zg bios recovery /saved

I updated my Bios somewhere in google but I came up with a black screen and a cursor... It turns out my latop useless for 3 days and despised it a bit...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Toshiba sat c655-s0582 won't load the bios

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite c655-s0582. My sister dropped it down 3 months ago and just shooted down. Turned it on again and everything w...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Hp pavilion dv6000 laptop bios update eror

Hello, I am update bios in hp pavilion dv6000 laptop, bios flash update complet shodown laptop, but laptop swith press contineu beep soud...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Machine turned off by dog during bios upgrade

Satellite L755, started bios upgrade, battery dead, so plugged it in, went to the kitchen, leaving the bios upgrade running. My dog apparently pulled...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Can't change sata to ide in the bios

Hello, i use HP mini 110 3027tu model..similar error occurred in my case also then I tried to change the SATA to IDE..but I dnt found any optio...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
bionik
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 735