Forgot my XP Windows PC password

Solved/Closed
mayank - Updated on Jan 8, 2019 at 12:52 PM
 Spock - Jun 23, 2019 at 09:26 AM
Hello,

I forgot my windows xp password & my user name is "abc " then what should I do. what is my master code.
System Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
Related:

3 responses

To fix lost password in Windows XP, first start PC and press <F8> to bring up Boot options menu. Choose to boot into "Safe Mode". You will not be asked for a password in Windows XP when you boot to Safe Mode. Then Click <Start> then <Run>. In the <Run> box type "nusrmgr.cpl" and hit <Enter>. The windows user account control should start. From there, just open your account and delete the password. Close out everything and Restart to normal. Your password is now gone.
i have an old laptop that was given to me from a friend it's running off xp pro and I dont know the Backdoor log in administrator password please help me
mx260hd > Tristan rene
Apr 8, 2010 at 10:22 PM
need xp pass word an have no acess at all
robson > Tristan rene
May 24, 2010 at 08:03 AM
MDJD:Your information have safe my laptop...thanks for your information....
legalstudent25 > Tristan rene
Jun 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM
OMG... thank you SO much MDJD :) You're a lifesaver!
Hi, I want to thank you!! I have been looking for ways to change the password on an old laptop using win XP.
Viewed so many youtube videos and other site and NONE of them worked. I was going to reinstall XP on this old computer with the win XP disc I still have but the sticker with the key on it fell off long ago, of course.... Anyway, Thanks to you, It now works once again. Take care and as Star Treks Mister Spock once said: Live Long and Prosper!!