Change vista language

Solved/Closed
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 - Mar 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM
 MathuesMuriel - Mar 30, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Hello,

I got my new laptop today and it's completely in french, I do understand french but I prefer english...any idea how to change the language because i'm lost!
Related:

41 responses

greeneyescolombia
Feb 12, 2010 at 10:52 PM
To change the language to English just go to www.froggie.sk The program is called VISTALIZATOR download it and change the language. I hope this will help a lot of people. I used to have the same problem.
ahh everything is in french I need english! its really irrating as I dont know how to read or speak french! if you say its nearly impossible to change it and I have to downlaod a new window, then I how am I ment to do that if its all in french man! oh yeah I we say man not by saying you are a man if you get my driftt xD god damn it I need help!
hi, regards,
can you please send me the method how to change from enligh to arabic or vice versa on vista.
thanks
rana
check :
and install new LIP in each language.
or
you can use Windows update, and chek for new update, then click on view available update, after that select windows ultimate language pack, and select your language interface pack (LIP). and download update and install them.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i have a new laptop but it is in arabic but it shows that intrnal is in english and express is in arabic but I got all the display in arabic
how change lang in windos vista
U GO 2 system preferences and click languages.........
click language bar and change into english
percy8 Posts 125 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009 47
Mar 3, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Hi

Well, you cannot change the language... It's nearly impossible!! You want english, just install a new windows which is already configured in english!!!

Sorry man...
I dont get what your saying ....MAN...IM ACTUALLY A GIRL.
i got a new Toshiba Satellite L-40 195 laptop with windows vista home basic but it is totally in German and I want to change the language to English what do I do since I do not understand German
you have to go to google.com and search for changing windows xp to vista.

thanks
sicerely
saras
i want to change my laptop language to english
please help me out.
I got a labtop windows vista but it's in french so how can I change it into english language?
I have the same problem. I have bought a lap top which is preinstalled windows vista French version so I have just installed office 2007 English version.
I think we should contact microsoft how to solve this problem. but I am searching the email addresse of microsoft supporters
bye
haddouta > naimi
Sep 10, 2009 at 01:32 AM
i got a new laptop with windows vista but it is completely italian how can I change to completely english language
gbana > haddouta
Oct 26, 2009 at 07:03 AM
all you need do is use vistalizator from froggie.sk siteans change yoour language.
Follow this tutorial on how to change your computer's display language:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
I have the same problem with french can somebody plase give mee the link for downloading
Hi I have a Sony viao laptop brought in France and its in french but I want to change it to English. What can I do to change it? If I take it to a computer shop will they be able to do it or is it fairly simple process? If so what programs etc do I need to purchase? Thanks
No chance...I bought a new SONY VAIO laptop from FNAC as well. It has Vista Home Premium pre-installed on it. I am now told that it is impossible to change the display language and that I have to re-install a new version of Vista with English.

Bad luck mate...Ce'st la vie...
i have the same problem like Uchilled... and in my case I don't have any CD's for the laptop.. will it be alright if I format it? will I recover all my existing software?
Blocked Profile
Jul 22, 2008 at 10:22 AM
hi zefenix,u will have to buy vista in english version dear,,,and you will be fine see ya
I have the same problem. I have a brand new notebook with Hungarian Vista Premium - according to Microsoft I can only download change to English if I download the Vista Ultimate for 140 Euro. Go to the Microsoft site.

all the best.
P.S I just confirmed this, read the same in Microsoft's own Forum.
Did you manage to change language to English on your Vista Pack, I have the same problem.
I teach IT Managers, they all said the same thing as I have read everywhere else. To change your Vista to English you must upgrade to Vista Ultimate - I suppose we could easily go straight to the source and get the same answer.

cheers,

Pjay
I have the same problem dut my laptop is in italian...I don"t know if is any transformasion pack...or interface something:((
I am afraid if I take your vistalizator to not be a virus or somethink...becouse I read a message< you give me a virus,go to hell>
dear
dont be worry of vistalizator
i made it with my hp laptop its completly german
i made it before and now I will make it again
but u should download a clean 1 and download the english interface pack from microsoft
when u have it attach the english interface in vistalizator when u open it and resart ur pc when its finish
when u turn it on again u will get a new window askin u for wich language u want
then choose english
and opalaaaaaaa
finito
NB : u should add the english keyboard to the language interface