My iPod won't turn on!!!

Solved/Closed
TBillionz18 - Updated on Nov 11, 2018 at 03:40 PM
 Bonehead - Dec 19, 2018 at 07:04 PM
Hello, My name is Terrence and I have had my ipod for a while, its a ipod video 30gb and one night I was listening to it and than I wanted to go to sleep so I paused it and than put it on hold and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up took my ipod off hold and than it would not turn back on. Ive tried everything from reseting it, plugging into a usb and power adapter. and it wont light up or do anything at all and I dont understand how it jus randomly stopped working. does anyone know any info on that??
Related:

130 responses

well you can just let it sit there for a few days and soon or later on the 2- to 3 day it will become better
My ipod nano will not go beyond the apple logo in the bootup process. when I manually shut it off, it stays off for a minute or so and then begins to try and boot again. I left it shut off and disconnected overnight and when I checked it the battery was completely dead. I've tried holding the menu and puse to reset it, but to no avail.
thank you so much
i love u man
i had the same problem and all I did was hold the middle button and the menu button at the same time for awhile till it turned off then I pressed the middle button again and it was fine.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
let the battery drain intill its black. then let it charge. then
it should work.
hold the menu and middle button down mine randomly went off and nothing would appear , so I pressed them buttons and the apple button appeared , its not charging xx
ok I ben reading and I had the same problem the other week with my ipod and I kept it pluged in and it still would not turn on then I put it on the computer and still did not work until I took the headphones out and then charged it then it was charging and I took it off the charger then it worked.
It didnt work for me at all.
OOOO MY GOSH YOUR FREAKIN AWESOME
You are the son of God! You are the Messiah! long live JME