My iPod won't turn on!!!

Solved/Closed
TBillionz18 - Updated on Nov 11, 2018 at 03:40 PM
 Bonehead - Dec 19, 2018 at 07:04 PM
Hello, My name is Terrence and I have had my ipod for a while, its a ipod video 30gb and one night I was listening to it and than I wanted to go to sleep so I paused it and than put it on hold and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up took my ipod off hold and than it would not turn back on. Ive tried everything from reseting it, plugging into a usb and power adapter. and it wont light up or do anything at all and I dont understand how it jus randomly stopped working. does anyone know any info on that??
Related:

130 responses

OMG thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahoo, you are the great. Mine worked too. Keep discovering.
Drummer198479
Apr 21, 2010 at 07:53 AM
I had the same problem and then I read all of these commets saying that combo and I tryed it and I jumped for joy I love the internet whoooo!!!!!!!! Thanks to whoevr firgured that out I love my ipod so much!
menu and middle button,, it works phewww!!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
this is teresa my english is not good , iam not explain good my ask is ibuyed a pod but not know like work I connet to my computer but no work no see the menu nothing of nothing . what have todo.
this is teresa my english is not good , iam not explain good my ask is ibuyed a pod but not know like work I connet to my computer but no work no see the menu nothing of nothing . what have todo.
It did work ... couldnt believe it . thankyou xxx
hey, it just happened to mine.
And I read these comments,
by holding the middle button and the menu button it definatley does work!
thankyou heaps. im about to go on a 3 hour car ride, woulda been soo boring
if I didn't know how to turn it back on !!!!
xo
yipeeee! I made it,.. thanks for the help guys,..!=)
Yeah thank you I did the menu button and thing a million times I just didnt hold it down for long... if ur I pod isnt working like was siad, just hold it down for a long time and u may get th eapple screen... I did.... now to see if it will go back to normal
YEAH IT WORKS THNX :D
Its worksss THANKS. thought I had to get a new one...
i just got the ipod and it came on the other day but today it wont come on
i wish I read this before I ripped my ipod apart :|
Mines Doing the Same ):
it worked....thanks!!
thanks sooo much xxxxx
because you have let it tied out it maybe you have to leave it alone.
omg fixed mine tooo! thankyou so much!
OMG THX I CANT BELIVE IT WORKED