One certain site will not load! Help!

Solved/Closed
Cash_Queen - Updated on Jan 12, 2019 at 11:21 AM
 FazlurRahman - Feb 22, 2019 at 09:04 AM
Hello,

I have a website that I am trying to access that keeps coming up "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".
The link was working fine till last week but I have not been able to get it to come up since last weekend. It is a members only site and password protected, but I can't even get the page where I can enter the id and password.

I also tried to access the page on Firefox but had the same no luck results.

Every other webpage I have tried to access works fine except this one. I know it is a working page because I have had other people trying it from different locations and devices and it shows the webpage.

I spent about 2 hours with an online tech the other evening. He was entering all kinds of codes but we couldn't get anything to get the page to load.

Can you help me?
System Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
Related:

27 responses

amit1234 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday March 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2009 3
Updated on Jan 12, 2019 at 11:22 AM
Hi,

A website does not open and an untitled blank page appears. This generally happens if Net Filters are used in a computer to block certain websites. If you are able to access same website through other computer and not from yours.
Frizzled Hair Dame in Houston
May 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Hello, Thank you for trying to help me. What do I have to do to check on Net Filters?
I could access the site two weeks ago, but haven't been able to since. I have had the same problem where I work. I first had the site open on one of the computers I use there most of the time, then this past week it has not worked at home or at work. I tried the site on numerous different computers at work (a school) and can not get it to load on any of them. I asked my son in another city to try and it came right up for him. Also the lady I am working with who lives in yet another location says it comes up for her every time. And darn it still isn't working for me at home tonight. A tech worked with me a couple of hours and swears it is not my computer because all other sites I have tried to access work fine. That is why I am so puzzled and frestrated with this problem. Should it matter that the site is password protected? The user name & password however are not entered until you are on the webpage. I am just wondering if somehow it is a security issue with the site because I saved the user name and password. But in the mean time I deleted all of these in checking the various options that could be causing the problem. Please remember to tell me how to check on my Net Filters.

Thank you.

Hair Frizzed Out in Houston
thanks man, so help full
Thanks to you.