I am using a pen drive. Many important files are there. Previously it could be opened by any computer. But for the last few days it does not open. When I try to open it I have been asked to format the disk. If I do that all of the important files of the pendrive will be erased. Please help me - how can i save my all important files?
- I can't open my pendrive
- I can't able to open my pendrive and format (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Pendrive shows only shortcuts (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- Cannot even open the pendrive (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- I can't Format Or Open My Pendrive (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- Unable to Open or format USB Key / pen drive » How-To - USB
try opening the pendrive in another program other than windows's explorer, for example you may try opening it with winrar or any program alike