How Do i Put Music From Limewire on iTunes

Solved/Closed
Jason B - Apr 26, 2009 at 01:47 PM
 Brian - May 1, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Hello,
I Need help someone
i downloaded music from limewire but I cant
figure out how to put that music from limewire on to iTunes or My iPod
!!!!!SOMEONE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

44 responses

Try to follow these instructions

http://www.ipod-pc.com

and you should be all set.

Mike
chinky_izza Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday April 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2010
Apr 27, 2010 at 02:03 PM
1.) go to your limewire file
2.) highlight all the music you want to transfer && copy it
3.) open up itunes
4.) press edit at the top
5.) press paste

- - -
if you hav ur itouch/ipod already plugged in u can paste it directly on there
just go press music under ___'s ipod

- - -

hope this helps (:
what you do is
open up where you have your songs stored
then open up itunes
then once in itunes open up the "Library" or "Music" part
then highlight all the music files you want from where ever you have them stored
and drag them to your "Library" or "Music" area on itunes
and finally plug your ipod into the computer and hit the sync button
ok once you tranfer the songs from limewire to itunes how then do you put it on your ipod????

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
kayyy idk wtf I did.
i just clicked a whole lotta buttons and whatnot.
try it, it helped :D
me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I have found a way go to limewire and make a list. Then you select all your music and drag it to that. Right click export it to your documents. Then after that go to itunes and import your music. Tada!!!!!!
Thanx so much!
Apr 21, 2010 at 04:45 PM
The best one was the locate on disk one! It actually worked! Thanks to whoever put that one on there!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,173
Apr 21, 2010 at 04:54 PM
Hi Thanx so much

Watch out for viruses, Limewire, from my experience is a fertile breeding ground.
ughh.
same here!!
helppp I still dont get it
thanks so much KietDaViet!!!!!
OMG I think the latest update of itunes doesnt allow u to drag any music u download using limewire :(
therefore dont update ur ipod to the latest version.. it happened to me too!
and then sync
lalalalalalaaaa
May 22, 2010 at 07:46 PM
In itunes click file in ur upper left hand corner then click "add file to library" or "add folder to library"
after that you find the folder for limewire and you click it or you find the music/song/program/thing you want and click it... it should download...
if you click add folder then it should download all the songs in that folder into your library. :)
Hope That Helped!!
dude just right click the downloaded music in limewire and click locate on disk, then it should be highlighted so drag and drop it in itunes. hope that helped!!
millymollymandy
Feb 25, 2010 at 01:10 AM
Everybody says drag and drop. But LW and iT are on different screens. If only someone would give a PRECISE answer and put inverted commas around actual commands, so they are distinct from general terms. Ive got one song showing up in LW which wont move to iTunes library. Why? How to fix? Thanks so much if someone could help.

I had a problem but I already knew how to drag the song from limewire to I tunes you just have to make both the I tunes and lime wire windows small enough to see all at once and drag from one window to the other but whats important is... WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE SONGS IN THE LIME WIRE BOX A LITTLE CIRCLE WITH A LINE THROUGH IT WILL POP UP BUT THEN ONCE YOU DRAG IT TO THE I TUNES BOX THEN A DOTTED BOX WILL SHOW UP (right next to the arrow of ur mouse) it'll be tiny and you release the song into the I tunes box. But in order for this to work you need to go to summary of ur device on itunes AND MAKE SURE YOUR OPTION IS TO MANAGE YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEOS MANUALLY... make sure that box is clicked.
dear everyone. WTF IT DOESNT WORK. okay I benn using this stuff forever and t'day it decided to stop working! I checked the manuall thing and I did what Mo said to and noneee of it workk =/
ohmygosh! that you soo much! that helped A LOT! :D
Holy freak! It worked hahaha thx?
Go to tools, then options on Limewire, then go to either main or advanced based on your version of Limewire. Then where it says configurate with the iTunes section, enter your password all of your library will go straight to iTunes
i tried all those and it still doesnt work?
In iTunes, click File (top left) and then: "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to library".
FINALLY! Something worked. Its about time!
I'm trying to put downloaded songs from Limewire on my iPod nano (yes, a classic one) and iTunes won't let me. Just two days ago, I downloaded songs before a workout no problem. Maybe this new iTunes is not allowing Limewire's so called "pirated" music onto it......but if this is true, go to these websites in order so if one
doesn't work, the other should:
1.) www.mp3raid.com
2.) www.beemp3.com

Good luck and if you discover anything, PLEASE let me know
same here thats happening I dont know whats wrong