I have a acer aspire computer with a web cam.

Closed
mari724 - Apr 19, 2009 at 11:39 AM
 val - Aug 8, 2010 at 01:29 PM
Hello,
i have an acer aspire computer with a web cam. I don't know how to make it work.

HELP!!!!!!!
Related:

10 responses

when I installed windows 7 on my Aspire9300 the webcam doesnt work anymore ,how can I reinstall it?
nooooooooooo nonononono is easy allyou have to do is go onto the mesenger and go on accounts then acount settings then edit then untick the use windows messenger compatible service and your cam is working I hope this helps
(Nooooooooooo nonononono is easy allyou have to do is go onto the mesenger and go on accounts then acount settings then edit then untick the use windows messenger compatible service and your cam is working I hope this helps)

where are the ACCOUNT SETTINGS ? where do I find this ?

Thanks
where is the account settings???
what account settings, where is that?
i would like to ask do any one kno how to work a acer 5517 webcam
Can anyone tell me how to let my webcam work with windows 7, it's ACER aspire 5580 but it worked with windows 7 before. After booting for several time, it doesn't work at all.

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just bought an acer aspire 5532. On the start menu I used the search bar. I had just started typing web camera and it showed up on the search. I clicked on it and the web camera appeared with me on screen! I didn't want to have to keep going into search for the web cam, so I right clicked the icon and clicked on pin to task bar. So it's there automatically.
Install your web cam settings in your pc
jUSt click start (windows sign at bottom left of screen)then go to the search option and type in 'web' cam. you will have options pop up to use crystal web cam...she's a beauty too. I LOVE my ACER

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hi,
Solution:
1.u need to uninstall previos web cam driver from (control panel>add/remove>uninstall web cam drivers)
2.restart system
3.install suyin driver

Thanks & regards
B
how do u kno which one is a web cam driver??
first you have to go my computer and there should be an icon where it has a pic of a camera and the title says web cam( I just figured it out so I hope it helps you!)
u go to my computer and there is a thing that say acer webcam and cllick or on near ur dp there is a little webcam click and press show my webcam
but where is 'my computer?' how do you get there?
it in start menu jus type my computer in search use ur head
there is no 'my computers'
there is no 'my computers'. but there is 'computer' and when accessed no sign of webcam. when going into 'search programs and files' from windows menue and searching for 'webcam' no option come up.i am using acer aspire 5740-5995.
FN and F12 Turns it on
give that clarification pls ,,i don't know how to use web cam,,i have acer laptap,,but I daon't have drivers ,,how can I get that drivers ,,pls give some information regarding this
go onto Acer.com, Products, Notebooks, and then go through to enter what laptop you have, and then there are multiple downloads including drivers for the webcam.