Ask a question Report

Im nt able to download songs on my phone [Solved]

Michelle - Latest answer on Nov 26, 2009 10:17PM
Hello,
im Michelle im not able to download anything from internet through my phone ive already installed the usb data cable on my computer bt still f drive is nt coming at all.I have samsung model no is e250 can u help in this plz.
Read more 
Answer
+9
moins plus
Why dont you try sending by bluetooth?
vividman 23Posts Friday September 4, 2009Registration date January 12, 2010Last seen - Nov 26, 2009 10:17PM
yes, you can transfer muisic video by your bluetooth.
but make sure it is mp3 format.
Here is a video , audio converter.
http://www.ahisoft.com/video-download-studio-pro
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hey y don't u change the memory card and try again?
Or else you can use a memory card reader to load songs on to it..
nadz rah- Jul 9, 2009 02:06PM
i don't know how to download music onto my phone
harry- Jul 16, 2009 07:49AM
hey i m able to download song from VLC media player that r only listenable but not visualable suggest me the video song downloading proper metod is their any need of installation of any software please tell me
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
I would go to the shop where u bought cable fa and tell them it isend working on ur computer and ask them if they can show u what to do
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Get a mobile mate sd plus put sim card(memory card)in slot plug it up to computer and transfer through usb port
nknk- Oct 6, 2009 02:35AM
hay just get a real job then
Add comment
This document entitled « im nt able to download songs on my phone » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.