Stock sheet

Closed
sharon - Apr 13, 2009 at 02:17 PM
mubashir aziz Posts 190 Registration date Sunday April 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2010 - Apr 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Hello,
i wondered if you could help , i have created a worksheet with code of stock item,value of item , amount in stock and value of stock available, on another worksheet i have created a list of stock and columns for me to input daily usage of each item amount used , i need the worksheet i am inputting daily usage into to deduct stock automatically from my stocksheet as i input on a daily basis , can i do this and if so how ?? thankyou as i need to gage stock used on a monthly basis and the value of that stock

cheers

1 response

mubashir aziz Posts 190 Registration date Sunday April 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2010 165
Apr 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM
It is necessary to see your file as i don't know how exactly you are doing work. As per my understanding you have two sheet.

1. Stock Available
2. Daily Usage of Stock

Result : Now you want remaining stock by deducting Stock Available - Daily Usage Items.....

For this purpose make a 3rd sheet which will subtract the usage of times every day from available stock and prepare remaining stock. but make sure in stock list you don't have Duplicate items......

if you could send sample file then i can give you best solution .......