When trying to open a pdf attachment, it does not open in the email page, but appears as a file on my desktop.
In Hotmail, Tools-options. In Main, downloads has a prechecked box showing Desktop. If you scroll, there are no options for opening it in the mail window, only in a folder somewhere. I never had this prob until recently.
- Hotmail attachment problem
- Cant download pdf attachment from hotmail
- Hotmail attachment cannot be opened directly
- Hotmail - attachment download (Solved) » Forum - Hotmail
- Problem for attaching file by mobile (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- I am unable to download attachments (Solved) » Forum - Downloading
- Can not attach any file at hotmail from MacOS (Solved) » Forum - MacOS
- Hotmail attachments problem » Forum - Hotmail
I had problems with hotmail attachments and finally solved it by uploading the latest updates of my browsers, Internet Explorer and Firefox, then updating the latest version of Silverlight. Those actions finally solved my problems.
PDF files openwith Acrobat reader...which is free goto www.adobe.com