When trying to open a pdf attachment, it does not open in the email page, but appears as a file on my desktop.
In Hotmail, Tools-options. In Main, downloads has a prechecked box showing Desktop. If you scroll, there are no options for opening it in the mail window, only in a folder somewhere. I never had this prob until recently.
- Hotmail attachment problem
- Hotmail nos showing attachements
- Hotmail - attachment download (Solved) » Forum - Hotmail (Outlook.com)
- Hotmail attachment isnot opening in my mobile » Forum - Hotmail (Outlook.com)
- Hotmail attachment problem » Forum - Hotmail (Outlook.com)
- Hotmail attachments problem » Forum - Hotmail (Outlook.com)
- Hotmail - Can't attach files » How-To - Hotmail
I had problems with hotmail attachments and finally solved it by uploading the latest updates of my browsers, Internet Explorer and Firefox, then updating the latest version of Silverlight. Those actions finally solved my problems.