To format computer with the use of usb only

Solved/Closed
sonu - Apr 3, 2009 at 03:47 AM
 eddy bastard - Oct 22, 2012 at 07:55 AM
Hello,
hi please give me full information about it that how can I for mat my computer with the use of usb only
and show good and large perview of the same
please reply me as soon as possible
ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Related:

2 responses

1. plug ur 4 gb usb pen drive
2. go to cmd promt run as administrator
3. type the following-
diskpart
list disk
the number of ur usb vl be listed. ( assume usb drive is disk 1 ) ,then type-
select disk 1
clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=NTFS
assign
exit
( now ur usb is bootable )
4. copy the windows vista\windows 7 dvd to ur usb
5. restart ur computer
6. go to bios
7.then go to boot option
8. select boot from usb and press enter
9. tats all enjoy
i have the same problem especially that OS are so expensive so I have to reformat my pc using a usb.. please suggest a good site where I can download a windows xp OS.. please.. thank you..
very nice info,thank you sebey.
Please conform one point.suppose if u copy xp are wista in our pen drive beform going to start all these things wat I am going to do
n how do u delete the partitions? much thanks
hi,
if ur using vista or win 7 (32 (x86) or 64 bit)
then no need of pendrive.

download magic iso , install it
get an image of win vista or win 7 in .iso format i.e extension of image file should be .iso and copy it in any of ur drive exce[pt ur windows drive

now right click on the .iso file, ul get an option of magic iso,go to it, there ul find an option mount image, click on it

open my computer, ul find a cd drive showing ur windows cd (which u mounted using magic iso), autoplay it, it wil show install option, go ahead n follow the simple steps.

one option ul find is of copy files to hard disk, use that option and continue, this way ur computwer with carry on with the process and restart to take u to the format option, install the windows,
after installing go to ur windows drive right click on it n go to properties, click on disk cleanup, n remove the windows installation file, rather u can select all the options n clean it.

this free ur wndows drive memory from the setup files, n thus ur done:-)

Let me know