Gmail is not forwarding ALL of my email to ou

Closed
mikey - Mar 19, 2009 at 12:37 PM
 Duncan - Dec 15, 2010 at 03:51 PM
Hello,
I use outlook 2007 for my email and have gmail accounts. I bleive they are set up corectly but for some reason random messages are kept in the gmail inbox. I do not seem to be able to get them on my computer in outlook

I need some help if you have a solution it would be appreiciated.

Michael
Related:

2 responses

I am having the same problem. The problem started when I started checking gmail with outlook on another computer, but all the settings are the same, and again- only a few emails don't come through. Very strange. I have always been able to check gmail from multiple computers by leaving a copy on the server. HELP!
cluelessgeek Posts 15 Registration date Monday December 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 11
Mar 20, 2009 at 05:33 AM
hi,
you have set something wrongly.
try this link to get informstion about configuring your outlook:
www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/setup.mspx
Same thing is happening to me. Random emails dont get forwarded. I have no idea why.
It's been happening to me. Every now and then an email will not get forwarded and then it won't even let me forward the email, i.e. if I forward it, it gets sent from to the wrong account which makes it come back to the gmail account.
In my case, this is a problem with the me.com incoming mail server. Gmail forwards to that server which pre-filters the email: certain messages get dropped before they get to the junk mail folder. I am working with Apple at the moment to get that issue resolved.