Computer loading issues

Closed
101bugg - Jan 27, 2015 at 11:17 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jan 28, 2015 at 03:00 AM
My laptop loads perfecctly lets me log in and everything but after that its a black screeni have did weverything i can thinnk of and nothing will come up is there anything i may be able yo try if so thanks soo much

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jan 28, 2015 at 03:00 AM
Hi there,

What OS are you using? Try booting in Safe Mode or using the Last Known Good Configuration. Both can be accessed from the Advanced Boot menu (pressing F8 on start up). Do you have cursor available on the black screen? Is the combination Ctrl Alt Del working? If it is, try restarting the explorer.exe by pressing the Ctrl Alt Del and entering Task Manager. Find the explorer.exe process and end it. After that click File and add new task. Type explorer.exe and click OK.
If this does not solve it and have some Windows installation DVD, try using it to restore OS. If the issue persists and you have some warranty left, I suggest you to contact the reseller, because there may be some hardware issue.

Hope this helps