I need step by step details pls help me out

Closed
Vikthur Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2014 - Nov 18, 2014 at 06:15 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 21, 2014 at 08:50 AM
Please am new in the networking world,I just finished my cisco training program and I also just got a first job with a big firm as an IT personal,I am suppose to set up a network for the firm in all its departments allowing them access to internet and also intranet for sharing files,of about 40 computers in total,but the management office wants wirless and I have to use LAN or wirelss in other office departments,and also set up a client server..pls guys I need a step by step procedure on how to set up this network in this firm..also write me d possible materials I need ...thanks for your assistance..please mind you am new into the IT world.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 18, 2014 at 12:54 PM
You are kidding us right?

So how much are you making, to not know your job? Ask one of your peers for help. You are asking the most basic of networking, so it is hard to provide you with the help that you need. The requirements look pretty straight forward, what part are you stuck with?

Go back to your workbooks, find an example of the homework you should have already completed, and apply your real world situation to the examples given in the homework. Use the homework as a model, and build it.

Have FUN!
Vikthur Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 at 01:23 PM
@ ac3mark ,I asked for assistance and nt for u to judge me,I understand what u mean but I asked for step by step guideline,I have not gotten the job fully pls if u knw why nt tell me,we learn every day
Blocked Profile
Nov 21, 2014 at 08:50 AM
Just apply your work situation to one of your homework assignements, is what I meant by all of that! It is all the same!