Wifi connected to a switch!!

Closed
Shami11136 - Nov 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 4, 2014 at 10:52 AM
No one in this world can say that his problem is worst than mine :S
I have a local are network at my office with 8 pc's, 1 server "192.168.0.200", 1 wifi- router "192.168.0.1", 1 ADSL internet connection and 13 smart phones "iPhones, samsung, HTC"
The ADSL is connected to wifi-router"TP-LINK" and the wifi-router is connected to a switch
The problem is:
When everything is connected and the network is ON everything is working good, now when the embloyes of the company start connecting thier phones, my iphone 5, and other iphone 4S, HTC phone and Dell laptop cant connect to wifi unless i REMOVE the cable between the wifi-router and the switch!!! In this case i can get connected and after i connect to wifi i can plug the cable between wifi and switch and everyone is happy, next day when we comeback to work, we get dissconnected again and i have to remove the cable again and connect ro wifi then put it back again!!!

Show me your creativity please!!!
By the way i have tried Enabled and disabled DHCP from wifi-router, tried all kind of wifi key encryptions, i've reset wifi router to default, also changed the wifi router"3 TP-LINK Routers,1 D-LINK" still nothing!!!!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2014 at 10:52 AM
What is your DHCP server?

What is your gateway?

Do the wireless devices get an IP address?

have you tried no encryption on your wifi?