Browser must allow to save the cookies to open site,although so.

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Oct 22, 2014 at 05:56 PM
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Oct 24, 2014 at 03:14 AM
Hello,

I have andorid mobile phone, which is made of Samsung company.
This is the preceduer I follow:
First: I've tried opening this site
http://www.yemen.net.ye/default2.aspx

Then, I have clicked on the 'login here' as in this screen shot.

After that, I have seen a page asking me to choose with which language dispaly I want to open the next page. There are only two choices, English, and Arabic. Finally, I have tried clicking on both options, however, in either way, I ended up with 'your browser must allow to save the cookies, or otherwise you are not be able to open this site, which is 'http://www.yemen.net.ye/default2.aspx'.

Instead of opening this page(screen shot below), that is still error showing me after clicking on either choice 'English or Arabic'

Although 'Cookies are allowed to be saved while clicking on the settings of my browser' when I checked that in my Android browser (by clicking on the settings option while on Google Engine with which I open the site mentioned above, then I checked that cookikes are allowed to be saved for all sites), I have been facing this error 'your browser must allow to save the cookies, or otherwise you are not be able to open this site, which is 'http://www.yemen.net.ye/default2.aspx' keeps showing me.

All other sites opens properly without getting an error.

I've even tried removing all history of my browser, that made no difference.

Any help would be highly appreicated.

Related:

6 responses

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Oct 23, 2014 at 07:29 AM
Hello,

It surely means that your website is not compliant with mobile connection I'm afraid
Blocked Profile
Oct 23, 2014 at 09:01 AM
Have you addressed th eissue with your provider? What kind of support have they given you? I would start with your procider, as if you are paying for a service that you cannot use, it does not make much sense. I am certain they would like to know about it, as they may have another of doing what you are attempting.

Try them!

Have FUN!
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Oct 23, 2014 at 09:12 AM
Thanks a lot,
I am quite surprised about a website is not compliant with mobile connection.
There is no problem with my laptop, windows 7.
Also, I am using a DSL provided by governmental Yemeni Communication Foundation
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Oct 23, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I am quite surprised about a website is not compliant with mobile connection.

Why surprised? If the webmaster has not provide this feature...

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Oct 23, 2014 at 07:17 PM
Since there is no problem with this site while opening it from my laptop, Windows 7 system? If webmaster didn't provide this feature, then how would webmaster have only provided this feature on Windows O.S devices, laptop, and so on?

Where is the 'webmaster' located? Only In the US? I am in Yemen. Then, how he will et it be added.
Oct 24, 2014 at 03:14 AM
then how would webmaster have only provided this feature on Windows O.S devices, laptop, and so on?

I'm not a webmaster but it seems obvious that desktop and smartphone are 2 different plateformes...

Where is the 'webmaster' located?

I don't know...You must have a contact form on the website, isn't it?