Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Solved/Closed
tjcamtc Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2014 - Oct 16, 2014 at 09:48 AM
 VinnyBoombatz - Feb 14, 2015 at 03:35 PM
I haven't been able to get to my login on Facebook and I can't do a system restore, it keeps timing out. I have Vista, it looks like Windows did an update that killed my Facebook logon. Same with Twitter and my hotmail account is messed up, everything is on the left hand side and I can't get into my messages. Any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Janie

2 responses

PMJMCMLM Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2014 1
Nov 14, 2014 at 04:26 AM
Hi, This is what someone calld Chris recommended.... I DID have some luck with this. I went into Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, Security and DISABLED the SSL 3.0 and SSL 2.0 (which were checked) I then ENABLED TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 hit APPLY

I didn't have the option of TLS 1.1 and 1.2 but so far so good...I can now access Twitter, LinkedIn, Hotmail, Youtube, Facebook and the management area for my website...phew! Hope it works for you.
VinnyBoombatz
Feb 14, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Oh............. my.............Gaaaaaaaaaahd, you don't know how long I've been looking for an answer to this problem. Microsoft help is totally useless, so many other sites did not have the answer. Thank you.
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage