Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

I cant install any antivirus on my laptop

ashlok 2Posts Wednesday March 11, 2009Registration date March 17, 2009Last seen - Latest answer on Mar 24, 2009 08:01AM
Hello,
Im failing to install any antivirus on my laptop because the installers are said to have mulfunctioned and i cannot even start my computer in safe mode as well. The current anti virus i had installed will not open anymore, what could be the problem?
Read more 
Answer
+1
moins plus
Just do a system restore! to a date when everything went well.. then install your anti-virus after finishing restoring your pc
ashlok 2Posts Wednesday March 11, 2009Registration date March 17, 2009Last seen - Mar 17, 2009 02:48AM
hi thanx for the advice.

i did a sytem restore but im not getting the option to go to an earlier date other than the current oneso no luck on that one. And like i said before i cannot restart in safe mode. Another thing is at start up im getting this window c/wndows/svrse.exe. Is this a virus too.
digitalfire 3Posts Saturday March 14, 2009Registration date March 17, 2009Last seen - Mar 17, 2009 04:58AM
hello,
I think your redisry get problems.
cleaning up the Windows registry is usually the most effective solution, because the majority of computer problems are related to the registry. When it gets filled with corrupt files and errors, it will cause a sluggish performance. Fixing this problem can be as easy as downloading and installing a registry error software that will automatically scan your system and detect corrupted files.

You can go to safe mode BY pressing F8, use RegistryFix scan your PC.
http://www.make-pc-faster.com/
holp it helps.
IT WILL WORK.
sofareasy 3Posts mardi 24 mars 2009Registration date March 31, 2009Last seen - Mar 24, 2009 08:01AM
registry probem!
i also suffer from it!
Add comment
This document entitled « i cant install any antivirus on my laptop » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.