Wordpad

Closed
slimchef Posts 4 Registration date Friday August 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 22, 2014 - Aug 22, 2014 at 09:41 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Hello,

hi, does anyone know how to send a document as an email when in wordpad, have tried but message says email not set up, but I use gmail and I thought the email facility in wordpad was supposed to locate and use your current email server ??? it is really confusing having a send as email button in wordpad that doesn't work because you don't get clear instructions on how to set it up from the start ! can anyone give any ideas how to use a function that should be simple, please

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Ok, so the easiest thing to do, is Save the file, take time to notice where you save it. Close wordpad. Open your email program. Author the email, and attach the file youjust created and saved (you did pay attention to where you saved it didn't you?).

The wordpad email attachement will either attmept to open your default mail program (if one has been set), or it will push you to a Live login. It is much easier to get the file from your mail, then it is to push into your mail of choice.

Give that a try!
slimchef Posts 4 Registration date Friday August 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 22, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 at 11:52 AM
thanks ac3mark, was doin that anyway but I am going to setup outlook which should make it easier to set a default program to enable sending from wwordpad, thanks very much !!
Blocked Profile
Aug 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM
That will do it. You are very welcome. If you are using some other email program, go to your internet setting in your browser and tell it that your default is something else.