Locked folder retrieve

Closed
HafijRahman Posts 1 Registration date Friday August 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2014 - Aug 15, 2014 at 05:10 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 15, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Hello,
need help from u .. i have locked a folder with folder lock tool ,.... long back... that tool got expired (its a trail pack) if i give the password its asking to purchase full version .. but still same problem .. then .. i have hard deleted that aplication from program files .. and installed again but the problem is i couldnot retrive that folder from drive. is there any other way to get that locked and hidden folder with any of the tools.... please let me know .. I HAVE TO GET THAT FOLDER.... give some tool name or tips. go retrieve that folder .

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Aug 15, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Try this:

1- run registry by typing 'regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath .

2- Goto Folder Options -> View -> Advanced Settting tab

Uncheck the option

- Hide protected operating system files (recommended)
- Show hidden files, folders ,and drivers .

Go to documents Folder ... and you can see folder have name (Locker )
open it ... and you will see all your files at there >>>