I forgot both my security password and my alternate email passwo

Closed
mamamiadora Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 13, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2014 - Aug 13, 2014 at 05:33 PM
eliseperez Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 18, 2014 - Aug 18, 2014 at 09:53 PM
Hello,
how can i recover my account.. i forgot both my password and security answer .
n i also forgot my alternate email password.. how can i recover my acc??

3 responses

my alternate email was hotmail.. i also tried to recover my hotmail account.
pls help me
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 14, 2014 at 05:48 AM
Hotmail has now been replaced by Outlook so Hotmail is now Outlook

See this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/when-you-can-t-sign-in-to-your-microsoft-account-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d-c64b7072e735

If you forgot everything, there is no way for Outlook to communicate with you so your goose is cooked.

Sorry
eliseperez Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 at 09:53 PM
I have been trying to access my hotmail account for the past 90 days, and still I am unable to enter. This is completely ridiculous. One day, I entered in my password, and received the infamous, annoying message, and was told to recover my account. The first email address that was brought up to verify the account does not exist anymore, so that was useless. Then, I had to fill out the form, which consists of: name, birthdate, country, state, zip, (so all of these should be correct!), previous passwords (I've had one password that i used for over 6+ years, so I entered it), folders (I didn't create any folders, so none to be listed), contacts that i've emailed (again, I usually don't email from this account, so no one recently in the past 2 years, and if I did, hell I don't remember).

So, then of course, I get the email:

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account Removed by moderator@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.

We have taken the additional step of blocking your account Removed by moderator@hotmail.com until we can verify you as the account owner. This will prevent any further use of the account, and protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Please submit a new account verification form"

And the form that I'm supposed to submit again is the one that I obviously got the answers wrong to?! That makes no sense. So, I just need someone to tell me that there is no way in hell that I am going to get this account back. I honestly think this is beyond ridiculous.