Kodak-40 scanner drivers/software

Solved/Closed
thatycoloredguy Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 - Aug 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM
thatycoloredguy Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 - Aug 5, 2014 at 01:45 PM
HouseIt,
I'm looking for a software / driver downloads for a Kodak i40 scanner. I've googled and tried the suggested links however all a dead end. My PC won't pick up the scanner when all connected and I no longer have the software disc that came with it. Help plz?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Wel, it is possible that your PC Operating System (O/S) is not capable with it. What is your PC make and model, and what OS are you running?

Did it ever work?

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
thatycoloredguy Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 1
Aug 5, 2014 at 01:45 PM
Hi, thanks for the info.
I run a brand new lenovo,with windows version 8. I think may be spot on and perhaps the software isn't compatible. The printer is a few years old, if this is in fact the case is there any quick fix or do I have to invest in a new printer all together?? Sad coz this one works pretty well!