Google is blocked on my pc

Solved/Closed
latheefroo Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2014 - Jun 15, 2014 at 02:28 AM
 latheefroo - Jun 19, 2014 at 02:16 AM
I can't access to google sites. I tried mozilla,chrome and IE. Showing that SSL error. can't connect to google.co.in. I followed instructions on similiar thread here. downloaded and ran rkill and scanned using malware bytes antivirus. Downloaded ZHPDiag software and ran a full diagnosis. uploaded the txt file into speedyshare.com as they said.
the file is http://speedy.sh/5p6kc/ZHPDiag.txt
please help me with this. I formatted my system running W7 before trying this. but that didn't help. Using i3 , 500 gb no graphics system
Related:

1 response

stevenleboss Posts 101 Registration date Saturday June 22, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2016 2
Jun 16, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Hello, its probably time and date not correctly set. The time for your computer may be correctly set but does not corresponds to that of the server. Anyway, if the problem is just sudden, then its probably a real security issue ....

Cordialy, StevenLeboss
Thank you Mr. Steven. The issue is solved. I changed the date to get the trial version of trojan remover. And i didn't change it back. Again thanking you for your help :D