I want to hook my ps3 to my laptop

Closed
Danza - Jun 14, 2014 at 01:27 AM
Vixen1 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday June 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2014 - Jun 17, 2014 at 06:41 PM
Hello,

i want to run a ps3 and laptop in the boot of my car for work and gaming purposes but im not into recording. I want it to be used by my customers while im working with them by my side rather them stand over my had while working.

i was doing some reaserch on easy caps but it still doesn't convince me to buy anything
IM NOT GOING TO USE A HDMI CABLE AS IVE SEEN INPUT OUT BULL CRAP.

all I want to do is use my laptop monitor as a screen that I can change back and fourth from windows to playstation LIKE AV AND HDMI
but will it perform well if it can be done?

will the laptop handle the ps3 compatibility?
and how much power would I need to keep them running at full potential in amps or wattage?

will any laptop be able to do so ?
Related:

1 response

Vixen1 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday June 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 at 06:41 PM
try this youtube vidow and c if it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP7KXUlOEnE

as 4 the "will the laptop handle the ps3 compatibility?
and how much power would I need to keep them running at full potential in amps or wattage? " I will look int to for asap and I will get back to you please friend me if you can or if not e-mail me at
miles_tails_prower02@hotmail.com and I will get back to, right now I need to get ready to shut down for the library will be closeing soon I will try to get back on morrows and look in to that for you
Vixen1