Default password of BSNL Teracom modem gateway is not working

Solved/Closed
karthickrk Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2014 - Updated on Dec 20, 2018 at 09:17 AM
msharma8 Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen August 7, 2023 - Aug 7, 2023 at 12:36 PM
Hello,

The default username and password of BSNL type II Teracom modem is admin and admin. When I try to login into gateway 192.168.1.1, it asks for username and password.

When I provide the username and password as admin and admin (I am the single user, no one else use my computer or modem), it is not entering into modem settings. It is instead asking again and again the username and password.

I haven't changed the username and pass so far. I don't know how to get enter into it!

Please help!
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Dec 20, 2018 at 09:18 AM
Hello,
  • Try resetting it.
  • You can find the reset button at the back.
  • You can use paperclip to push the button. When your router is ON,
  • Just hold the reset button for 30 secs and release it. It will reboot on its own.

Note : It will clear all the settings you have configured in it.
  • After resetting connect to your router (through wired) and then configure the settings. If you have no idea regarding configuring it then make a call to BSNL.

They will guide you.

Good Luck!