hey dudes,,help pls.. everytime i start my computer, the security center always tells that my antivirus and anti-spyware is turned off..by the way,im using avg internet security..
on the avg user interface,it says that all my components are working properly..now,i can't turn on both the avg anti-virus and anti-spyware on the security center of vista..what is wrong with my pc?can anyone help me please??need help fast T_T
- Why do my antivirus turns off automatically?
- Why would my antivirus turn off by its self
- Guardian antivirus virus protection turn off
- Norton Antivirus - Turn off Microsoft Office Automatic Scan » How-To - Antivirus
- PlayStation 4 - How to turn off automatic downloads and uploads » How-To - Platform
- Free Download Manager- Turn off automatic updates » How-To - Download manager
- Android - How to turn off automatic apps updates » How-To - Android
- Amazon Kindle HD - Turn off automatic app updates » How-To - Android