Dell Inspiron 1318 battery plugged .. NOT CHARGING

Closed
tooltimekev Posts 1 Registration date Sunday February 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2014 - Feb 2, 2014 at 04:10 PM
carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 - Feb 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM
I seem to have a common problem with INSPIRON laptops .. that being the sign in the power indication " Battery plugged in not charging "

i read alll the UTUBE videos about going tinto the device manager - and UNINSTALLING , under Battery the " micorsopft ACPI compliant control for batter. I

I did that , poweeed down , removed the batter... waited 1 min. REinstalled the batter, plugged in the unit and still .. PLUGED IN NOT CHARGING .

i then bought a new battery , and intallled it. STill the same problem.

at thispoint I dont kwow what to do .... there is sometiong at the next level that I have not heard of so far/. Please advice waht that might be

thank you!

kevn
Related:

1 response

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Feb 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Hi,

I think that there must be a problem with the charger,

I will advise you trying another charger of the same model and see if it's charging or not

Thanks