Yahoo mail attachment download problem 2014

Closed
phoenix24 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2014 - Jan 2, 2014 at 06:28 AM
 nash - Oct 16, 2015 at 09:49 PM
yahoo mail attachment download problem. when I click on download to appear to options save to my compter and save to dropbox. When I click on save to my computer than appear Scanning is complete and your file is ready for download but file not download.

Scanning is complete and your file is ready for download. and I click on ok but file not downloaded please help me fast.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 3, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Ok, Check your quarentine folder in your Antivirus software, click on restore.
Blocked Profile
Jan 2, 2014 at 08:33 AM
Ok, hang in there.

Try to take a look in your downloads folder....

//ark
-Moderator/Contributor
phoenix24 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I have checked download folders, no find any file. My qustion is can not downladed attachment when downloading prcedure not start. than why I chacking download folder. but iam checked download folder but I can't find any file. please solve my problem.
Blocked Profile
Jan 3, 2014 at 08:59 AM
Pheonix, what software is telling you the scan is complete? Antivirus? What version of what software?

You state that "when I click on download to appear to options save to my compter and save to dropbox", so where is going to, your computer, or your DROPBOX? What are you selecting?

My suggestion is to look at the path it is saving to, prior to clicking OK!
Please remember, I am trying to solve your problem, as a VOLUNTEER GIVING MY TIME and KNOWLEDGE for FREE!
yes i'm having the same problem , I think its norton but its saying the same thing also scanning the ready for download , but when you click download or save to computer nothing happens
please help thank you
phoenix24 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Dear

I don't have any anti varus software. I think that is yahoo company own problem. but today auto matically solved problem. Thanks Yahoo and thanks of all