Kingston Micro SD Card is not detected by PC and also Samsung S3

Closed
ming0101 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2013 - Dec 12, 2013 at 05:57 AM
 lel - Nov 24, 2014 at 05:29 PM
I am using this Kingston Micro SD card for my Samsung S3 phone and now I am having some problems with it.

One day my phone just notice me with the message where it says "SD card is safe to remove" but I did not unmount it or do anything to it. (This is not the first time already. But last time I solved it by connecting the SD card to my PC, moves all the files to another side and formatted it.)

But this time the PC couldn't detect it. It's just like the SD card was not even connect to it.

So anyone can help me with it? There are some important files and pictures in the card which I really need it a lot.
Related:

3 responses

godfreymachado Posts 4 Registration date Thursday November 28, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 at 06:01 AM
check it in your mobile if its working then restart ur mobile and connect to ur pc and unmount it and after that u back up ur mem card and replace it to king stone service center if its in warranty..
ming0101 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 at 01:58 AM
But when I check it into my phone it says "Preparing SD card" and below it is "Checking for error". And in a minute it says "SD card safe to remove". And my pictures aren't in the gallery either.
Hi ming0101,
I have exactly the same problem: my Samsung S3 does not recognize the card and the PC can't read it either! Did you find a solution to it??
Can't find anything on any forum... And damn it, I have a lot of stuff on my Kingston micro SD card!
Try blowing inside to clear the dust, it has helped me countless times