I forgot my password in hotmail

Closed
WO AI NI Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013 at 08:00 AM
MrIstar Posts 279 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Contributor Last seen April 28, 2016 - Nov 15, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Hello :

i forgot my password and i want to get it again with secret answer but when im trying to reset my password just i have one choise by email and the problem is i dont know the password too i just can get it with secret answer but how to get this choise i dont know can anyone help me please

1 response

MrIstar Posts 279 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Contributor Last seen April 28, 2016
Nov 15, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Hey

Changing a Forgotten Password

Open the Outlook sign-in page.
Click the "Can't access your account?" link below the Sign In button.
This will take you to the password reset page.

Enter your email address.
Enter in the email address that you are trying to reset the password for in the "Microsoft account" field.
Fill out the CAPTCHA underneath. If you can't read it, you can click New to get a new one or Audio to have it read out loud.

Choose how you want to receive your reset link.
If you have another email address attached to your account, you can have the password reset link sent to that email address.
If you don't, you can click the "I can't use any of these options".
This will open a questionnaire which will help Microsoft verify your identity.
Using the questionnaire can take up to 24 hours to receive a response.

Reset your password.
When you get the password reset link, you will be allowed to enter in a new password. You will need to enter it twice in order for it to take effect.
You can now use this new password to sign in to your Outlook account.[1]

This password is your Microsoft account password. That means that anything else that uses a Microsoft account, such as Windows 8, SkyDrive, or Skype, will need to have the new password entered the next time you log in.

[1] Click here

Regards
MrIstar Posts 279 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Contributor Last seen April 28, 2016
Nov 15, 2013 at 09:12 AM