Modem

Closed
Baladhasan Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 8, 2013 - Oct 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 8, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Iam having Tplink Wifi Adsl modem in my office. Two days before i removed all the old networking cables & bought new Cat5e cable & crimped manually. Now LAN is connecting properly. But my WIFI and internet not working. Pls help me out ASAP.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 8, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Ok, so you say the LAN is working properly. What is connected in LAN, by what means? Does the adsl modem handle the LAN traffic? Did you change more than one cable?
Baladhasan Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Yes i changed the cables only for 4 computers. My wifi is being connected with good signal strength . eventhough iam not able to connect with internet
Blocked Profile
Oct 8, 2013 at 02:37 PM
If you are able to connect lan traffic, and not internet traffic, make certain your cabling confiurations are right. There should not be anything that was changed physically shold change the routing, unless you have specific ports for routing to particular networks.

DId you put al the cable back in the same places? Make certain you are/aren't supposed to have your internet connection into WAN PORT.