Problem connecting sgh-e250 and c3530 to pc for transfering file

Closed
django47 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013 - Sep 25, 2013 at 05:05 PM
django47 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013 - Oct 8, 2013 at 03:28 PM
For several years now I've used, 'Samsung pc Studio 3' in conjunction with my trusty ole sgh-e250 and it has been very easy and reliable. The e250 has been, for me, a reliable workhorse and I have quite a collection where I replaced them over the years. The one before last I got from ebay, I plugged it into my pc but couldn't at first figure out why it wouldn't connect to the pc suite. Then I saw that it was a e250i, which wasn't supported by pc studio 3. I must admit the menu is different to others I have and the user manual is totally different too. In fact has 12 options as opposed to 9. Even has a menu selection for, PRAYER times and something called, QIBLAH DIRECTION. I aint got a clue what it is but deffinately not meant for uk market. Out of all the phones I have, each does something but no one does everything I expect from a mobile which is, 1. I do a fair bit of texting. 2. Camera, transfer photo's to pc, and other stuff both ways. 3. Calls of course. I usually need to have at least 3 handsets in the car.
I've got a couple of smartphones but I am really having a hell of a time trying to get the hang of them. I run out of patience as they are so damn slow at texting. Also on the internet, the c3530 is suppose to be supported by, 'Samsung Kies', but I can't get either to connect. I spend hours and hours on the internet trying to find answers to these problems and trying out all different things. I even have a notebook half full of different codes, loads and loads of it and so far all it has succeeded in doing it to keep me out of trouble.
I would be glad of some advice, but please take into account, I'm not very clever at computer things and still very much learning.
If anyone actually manages to read all this, please accept my thanks and if I will be lucky enough to actually get a reply. that goes double.
In anticipation, many thanks,
Micky Sullivan (django47).
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 25, 2013 at 06:50 PM
QIBLAH DIRECTION will point you toward Meca.
django47 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 at 03:28 PM
Yea, I managed to work that one out. But it's not what I really wanted to know. By the way, sorry it has taken me so long to respond, i spend half my life in and out of hospital. What I really want to know is, I have a sgh-e250i and it will not connect to Samsung pc studio3, via data usb lead. I have used it with my previous two e-250's without any problems, it is the e-250iI cannot connect. I have spent ages trying to get to the bottom of this problem without much success. Thanks for your reply though, I am greatfull to you for actually reading all that, don't suppose you can help me out with the actual connection thing by any chance?