Dell computer stuck in logging off screen

Closed
sarinsadan Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2013 - Sep 20, 2013 at 09:47 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Sep 23, 2013 at 04:02 PM
After switching on the computer, it works fine for few minutes until my internet automatically goes off,when I try to shutdown it is stuck in logging off mode.i have to press the power button for 2 minutes to power it back on..again the same happens ..my laptop is dell .
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 23, 2013 at 04:02 PM
Hi sarinsadan,

I would like to assist you in solving this problem. So that I can provide you accurate steps for resolving the problem, please reply with the exact System Model Number of your Dell Laptop and the Version of Windows Operating System installed in your computer. If the Model Number sticker on your computer is worn-off you can use the System Service Tag Number to identify the System Model Number. Click here to know about the Service Tag Number.

Please do write back to us.

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.