Disabling a device from using my network

Closed
malteser1 Posts 46 Registration date Thursday November 11, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen September 19, 2013 - Sep 19, 2013 at 02:03 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 20, 2013 at 08:46 AM
Hello,

I have a wifi router which is being used by 5 devices. I would like to dismiss the access of a person who is using my network. I can't change the password because it is being paid for by a friend of this person. Spitefully she gave access to her friend as I'm seeing both on my configuration page of the router. How an I delete her? I tried to do it as I deleted her ip address but when I refresh the page, I see her again. Any help please?
Thanks

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 19, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Good afternoon,

BUild an access list, put her on it, and don't give her any access.

So, you know the settings that say "this connection can use during this time frame, and on these day"? Don't give any days to the account, and give an access time of 1 minute at 1 minute after midnight everyday!

Try that!
malteser1 Posts 46 Registration date Thursday November 11, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen September 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 at 05:01 PM
hi thanks for your reply. Can you please lead me step by step how to built an access list? Thanks
Blocked Profile
Sep 20, 2013 at 08:46 AM
As each router varies, I cannot. Gain Access to the router and click on advanced configurations, and poke around. These access lists are boolean, so it is true or false. Make her access false for everything.

Good Luck!