I have a D-LInk router, which I'm trying to use to set up a wireless network for my Playstation 3. I accidentally set the option to not give every computer connected to it an IP address, so I can't access the Internet from my main PC. When I bypass the router I can't access the D-Link configuration page. It's a catch-22. Any advice? Thanks!
- 198.162.o.1 dlink
- I cant search my dlink router thru 184.108.40.206
- Wireless router- Unable connect to 192.168.1.1 » How-To - Router
- Laptop Won't Connect to Net via DLink Router (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Router cant recognize my password (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Modem is connected but not the internet? (Solved) » Forum - Network
- No wireless only stupid orange light! (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
Can you reset it to factory defaults with out accessing the setup through your browser. Like my Lynksys I goto 192.168.1.1 and it asks for a password admin/admin and setup that way.