I have a D-LInk router, which I'm trying to use to set up a wireless network for my Playstation 3. I accidentally set the option to not give every computer connected to it an IP address, so I can't access the Internet from my main PC. When I bypass the router I can't access the D-Link configuration page. It's a catch-22. Any advice? Thanks!
- 198 162 0 1 ???? ? ???????
- What is D-link default Ip Address (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Internet working but can't connect to router. » Forum - Network
- Having problems setting up d-link router?? » Forum - Software
- I cant get my D-link router to work » Forum - Network
- D-Link router doesn't connect to the internet » Forum - Internet
Can you reset it to factory defaults with out accessing the setup through your browser. Like my Lynksys I goto 192.168.1.1 and it asks for a password admin/admin and setup that way.
I had the same problem. Did you get to resolve yours. How?
For D-Link access page can be access from 184.108.40.206
i need lock my signal