I have a D-LInk router, which I'm trying to use to set up a wireless network for my Playstation 3. I accidentally set the option to not give every computer connected to it an IP address, so I can't access the Internet from my main PC. When I bypass the router I can't access the D-Link configuration page. It's a catch-22. Any advice? Thanks!
- D-Link Router Problem
- 198.162.o.1 d'link
- DIR-300 WIFI router and BSN Broadband » How-To - Hardware
- Connect a wireless router to a Motorola modem » How-To - Router
- What is D-link default Ip Address (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Laptop Won't Connect to Net via DLink Router (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Problem with AT&T Modem and Linksys Router (Solved) » Forum - Linksys
Can you reset it to factory defaults with out accessing the setup through your browser. Like my Lynksys I goto 192.168.1.1 and it asks for a password admin/admin and setup that way.
I had the same problem. Did you get to resolve yours. How?
For D-Link access page can be access from 220.127.116.11
i need lock my signal