I have a D-LInk router, which I'm trying to use to set up a wireless network for my Playstation 3. I accidentally set the option to not give every computer connected to it an IP address, so I can't access the Internet from my main PC. When I bypass the router I can't access the D-Link configuration page. It's a catch-22. Any advice? Thanks!
- 198.162.o.1 dlink
- I cant search my dlink router thru 22.214.171.124
- What is D-link default Ip Address (Solved) » Forum - Network
- I cant get my D-link router to work » Forum - Network
- D-link router 2750U is not connecting wirelessly on my laptop » Forum - Windows Vista
- Hardwiring XBox thru D-Link Router » Forum - Network
- Ip settings for ps3- d-link router » Forum - PS3
Can you reset it to factory defaults with out accessing the setup through your browser. Like my Lynksys I goto 192.168.1.1 and it asks for a password admin/admin and setup that way.