I have a D-LInk router, which I'm trying to use to set up a wireless network for my Playstation 3. I accidentally set the option to not give every computer connected to it an IP address, so I can't access the Internet from my main PC. When I bypass the router I can't access the D-Link configuration page. It's a catch-22. Any advice? Thanks!
- 198 162 0 1 ???? ? ???????
- What is D-link default Ip Address (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Laptop Won't Connect to Net via DLink Router (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Ip settings for ps3- d-link router » Forum - PS3
- Having problems setting up d-link router?? » Forum - Software
- I cant get my D-link router to work » Forum - Network
Can you reset it to factory defaults with out accessing the setup through your browser. Like my Lynksys I goto 192.168.1.1 and it asks for a password admin/admin and setup that way.