Okay so im not even sure they're called shortcut keys but my numlock section isn't working, the F11 for volume isn't working, The F16 for brightness, the F10 for mute, and so on and so forth. Its really annoying me that its not working.
My computer is an Asus X502C -
- Shortcut keys not working on my Asus Laptop!
- How to get keyboard shortcuts to work on asus laptop
- Asus x502c mouse not working
- Asus laptop - Fn key not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- Asus laptop - Volume Buttons not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- My fn key not working (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Mac keyBoard key B does not work (Solved) » Forum - MacOS
- Sound doesn't work (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
Did you install a new copy of Windows? If so - you will need to download and install the ASUS specific software/drivers. The function key software is provided by the manufacturer not Microsoft.