Okay so im not even sure they're called shortcut keys but my numlock section isn't working, the F11 for volume isn't working, The F16 for brightness, the F10 for mute, and so on and so forth. Its really annoying me that its not working.
My computer is an Asus X502C -
- Shortcut keys not working on my Asus Laptop!
- The keys are not working on my laptop
- Does my asus laptop have bluetooth x502c
- Asus laptop - Fn key not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- WIFI integrated activation hotkeys on laptop computer » How-To - WiFi
- Acer Aspire One - - Fn key not working » How-To - Office Software
- Asus laptop - Volume Buttons not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- Laptop keyboard keys changed (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
Did you install a new copy of Windows? If so - you will need to download and install the ASUS specific software/drivers. The function key software is provided by the manufacturer not Microsoft.