Okay so im not even sure they're called shortcut keys but my numlock section isn't working, the F11 for volume isn't working, The F16 for brightness, the F10 for mute, and so on and so forth. Its really annoying me that its not working.
My computer is an Asus X502C -
- Shortcut keys not working on my Asus Laptop!
- Shortcut key for dos in asus laptop
- Asus computer keyboard shortcuts at top do not work
- Asus laptop - Fn key not working » How-To - Laptop computer
- Control keys not working on laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- ASUS laptop sound buttons not working (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Asus laptops- Accessing the recovery partition » How-To - Laptop computer
- WIFI integrated activation hotkeys on laptop computer » How-To - WiFi
Did you install a new copy of Windows? If so - you will need to download and install the ASUS specific software/drivers. The function key software is provided by the manufacturer not Microsoft.