Log on to domain issue

Closed
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 - Jul 24, 2013 at 02:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 25, 2013 at 08:44 AM
One computer at company have issue log on white screen,
When i fix this problem work, i can't log on this computer to domain.
the message appear when i log on to domain:
"trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed"
What should i resolve this issue? this job relate IT admin cofigure in domain server or just configure on this machine?

I can log on as localadmin without problem.
Regards,

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 24, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Good afternoon,

It sounds to me like the record for the computer has been unauthorzied or deleted. That is a server side issue, and if you do not have access to the domain server, then there is nothing the workstation can do.
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 8
Jul 24, 2013 at 03:54 PM
But i can use my own account to log on other computer to domain about this computer i can't use my own account to log on and always get this message
Blocked Profile
Jul 25, 2013 at 08:44 AM
So do you work as IT technicain?

*At a command prompt, type either of the following commands:

Net Use \\<ComputerName>\<Share>

-or-

Net View \\<ComputerName>

You receive the following message:

System Error 1789 has occurred. The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.

*You are in Server Manager and try to view the computer's properties. You receive the following message:

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.

CAUSE OF ISSUE**********
The computer's machine account has the incorrect role or its password has become mismatched with that of the domain database.

FIX ACTION
Log on locally as a local administrator. In the Network tool of Control Panel, select Change and enter a Workgroup name, leaving the domain. Restart the computer and log on locally as a local administrator.

There are two methods to rejoin the domain: *You can join the domain from the client if at the same time you can provide an administrator username and password on the domain.

-or-
*You can delete the existing computer account in Server Manager, recreate the computer account, synchronize the domain, and then on the client rejoin the domain.

*******************************************************************************************
JUST AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY!

Have FUN!