Acer Aspire 4750G Won't start

Closed
Cyrro Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 - Jul 23, 2013 at 09:00 AM
Cyrro Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 - Jul 24, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Hello! I'm new here at kioskea.net, I would like to share my problem to everyone that could help me fix my laptop.

My laptop, Acer Aspire 4750G was fine a while back ago when I was playing online games then it suddenly went off. After that, I can't turn it on even when I press the power button so I decided to unplug the power supply first and do a power cycle. But, after I reconnect the power supply; the Power button, and 2 LED light indicators from the bottom part of the laptop started flashing so fast that I quickly removed the power supply again. I am wondering what happened to my laptop as for I didn't make any unnecessary changes in it.

Any response would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 23, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Remove the AC power adapter --> Remove the battery --> Hold the power

button for 60 seconds --> Connect the AC power adapter then try to switch ON

the laptop and later put the battery back into the laptop.

Good Luck
Cyrro Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Mr. Jack,

I tried your solution and unfortunately it didn't work for me. Do you have any other advice on this? I await your next reply. Thank you for giving suggestions as I would again try those again for future reference.
Cyrro Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM
And to add, after when I just did your solution, the lights are flashing again. As soon as I put on the battery, it does that. But when I try to remove the battery and plug in just the AC adapter, no light present in the LED neither the Power button?
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
Click on the below hyperlink "Blinking". You can find all the information.
Blinking
Since you failed to notice any LED blinking or charging indication when connecting the Power Adapter then check your AC Power Adapter. Make sure that it able to give the required output.
You can see the output values on the AC Power Adapter itself. Also check you power jack.
Good Luck
Jul 24, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Mr. Jack,

Hello again! Well, I can't assure you that I did proper checking but all that I did was to test my AC Adapter to another laptop of the same brand and model. My brother has a laptop same as mine, and I tested my AC Adapter to his and it works fine as intended to. About the hyperlink, I'm pretty sure that's not the case but I cannot blame you because I'm pretty dumb at these things. (Sorry!) Well, after I plugged in again the AC Adapter to my laptop, I read the symbols under the flashing LED Indicators; the Power (bulb) sign was flashing in RED light and the Battery (Battery) sign was flashing in BLUE light. What does that mean by the way? The Power button is also flashing rapidly as the both LED lights do.

Sorry for the vague response about the checking, I'm pretty much a newb in this thing.