Hacked hotmail account

Closed
dr.kannan Posts 3 Registration date Saturday April 27, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM
 xcy - Oct 3, 2015 at 07:53 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your information. BUT I AM UNABLE TO LOG IN to my hotmail account, as the people who hacked have changed the password and also my profile details.

SO when i key in my details for the reseting the account, it is not going through

Please assist.

3 responses

and then follow the procdure ...
its lke as ... first of all we will go to the same page where it is showing the error password .
then we need to klik forgt passwrd and then go for security questions.and follow the procedure.then it will ask for new password and type the new paswrd
dr.kannan Posts 3 Registration date Saturday April 27, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for the answer.
As I have told earlier, the hacker have since changed the profile information.
As such when we key in the answers for the security check, it is not going through as they are different. So I am unable to proceed further.
It appears now that I am trying to hack my own hotmail account.
Can hotmail team assist to verify past records and give me access to the account or close the said hotmail account.
Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 28, 2013 at 06:15 AM
Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Regards
same issues ppl serious the questions are pointless then answers have been changed along with the password pathetic recovery method Microsoft key word SOFT