Real player downloader unable to download

Closed
wanie Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2013 - Apr 25, 2013 at 03:28 AM
 christ - Apr 3, 2014 at 01:55 AM
Hello,
I used to be able to download Videos by using Real Player Downloader but now, when I try to download a Video Clip from other vodeo on website using Real Player Downloader, it doesn't download the video after I'm click on real downloader button.I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP. WHAT IS GONE WRONG? WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?
Thanks a lot for URGENT answer.
Related:

2 responses

I'm having a similar problem. I'm unaware of any changes I've made. But recently real player downloads will start downloading and fail at various times during the download. The error message below the download bar is "unable to download". The shorter a download (i.e. a 5 or 10 minute video) the less likely it occurs. But TV shows or full length movies, it's very rare to have a successful download.

I've only downloaded from You Tube (have not tested other sites)
Issue is on both IE & Firefox
Real Player 16.0.3.51

I've tried copying the address into real player and using "kick" without success.

thanks
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Apr 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Hi wanie,

I would like to help you here. A little more details about the problem will help me find a fix for the issue. Please let me know the web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome, etc.) you are using. Also in your reply include the website from which you are trying to watch/download the videos and the version of RealPlayer installed in your computer.

Please do write back to us.

Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell
I'm having the same problem on Windows 8.1 using Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All get the same "unable to download" message. I'm trying to download songs from YouTube.
I'm also having a problem getting the Download a Video button to appear. It only works in Internet Explorer, even though I've enabled it in Firefox and Google Chrome.
im having xame too, mine windows 7 and using firefox. please help us. realplayer really helpfull to download many video. so sad if we lost it. thanks